W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: W a s t e l a n d - When hell froze over... Season 4 Division 1 Champions Tulevik - Tecalee season 3 - RoPs - BigGameMo season 2 - Torpedo - Sgt Fury season 1 - Kongsvinger - Shack Divi

Re: W a s t e l a n d

Re: W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL! It's Behind You! The All New Wastelands Christmas Pantomime 2011 Starring....... Dom as Jack......Bigssss as the Giant....... Kieth Fitz as the ma

Breiðablik for Dudeskin and Jūrmala VV for pclarke then

Why can I never upload my own skin for ny teams home page. I follow all the instructions' date=' get the picture size right , blah blah blah and it never works :mad:[/quote']

If Dudeskin applies now, are we still waiting until tomorrow to start?

hahaha!!! if you want to see dudeskin again im placing a ransom on his head!!! That is a 12 pack of bulmers cider ' date=' a bag of pork crackles and 2 strippers that is my demand!!![/quote']

I suppose we could start a collection...I have got 2p, its not a lot I know but it would get the ball rolling....

EDIT Sorry 22p

hahaha!!! if you want to see dudeskin again im placing a ransom on his head!!! That is a 12 pack of bulmers cider ' date=' a bag of pork crackles and 2 strippers that is my demand!!![/quote']

Police have released an updated picture of the missing man:

sidsexist.gif

And if after all this time he was just round at his Nan's eating stottie cakes we'll all be well disappointed. :o

Out of interest, is the 30 player limit inclusive or exclusive of loans?

And just caught myself toying with the idea of jumping ship from Tammeka to Breiðablik. A team squad that is worth £2M less than the next lowest squad, and £26.3M below the top valued team does have a certain appeal as the ultimate challenge...

...then again, to do so voluntarily would also be madness. Gotta love that 'ð' though (wiki describes it as representing "a voiced dental fricative"), not too many teams get one of those.

Out of interest' date=' is the 30 player limit inclusive or exclusive of loans?

And just caught myself toying with the idea of jumping ship from Tammeka to Breiðablik. A team squad that is worth £2M less than the next lowest squad, and £26.3M below the top valued team does have a certain appeal as the ultimate challenge...

...then again, to do so voluntarily would also be madness. Gotta love that 'ð' though (wiki describes it as representing "a voiced dental fricative"), not too many teams get one of those.[/quote']

I think you should do it Jooles, Imagine the glory, the respect, the mocking when you git fired....I'm down with it :)

I couldn't stop myself!:eek:

It was the ð! And the challenge. Besides' date=' give me Iceland over Estonia any day. :o

Goal: not to finish bottom.[/quote']

That did it for Florence Bogworthy Jooles. She got off my lap, packed her **** and ran for the station screaming "my man neeeeds me!!!"

She's a headin' north baby...

I think you should do it Jooles' date=' Imagine the glory, the respect, the mocking when you git fired....I'm down with it :)[/quote']

Done. :o The only proviso though is that dudeskin gets Tammeka. I'd hate to think that I've left the door open for others to jump ship and try and better their lot. Down should be the only way people climb, not up. Ultimately I suppose it's not for me to say really, but that's what I'd prefer. :o

A few hours later means that it would be past midnight for all the Europeans. Hey' date=' if you need to get up and pee in the middle of the night at least you know when a good time to do it would be. :o[/quote']

Meh, guess the number of Europeans outweighs the little Indian :(

EDIT:

I think you'll be fine coming in 2 hours late...none of the bids will be accepted by then.

It's the 10K risers I'm after ;)

The managers making their way to the clubs:

Iceland-Stuck-In-Ice.jpg

Well just applied for Tammeka, and just in time as it seems Jooles is around 30 minutes away from a nervous breakdown ! :P

Looks like being another great gameworld, can't wait to start and big sorry for not being on last night, the UK snooker final was just too good to miss....:o

I keep seeing certain rules being mentioned like 30 squad limits etc, hope there all on the first page. ;)

Well just applied for Tammeka' date=' and just in time as it seems Jooles is around 30 minutes away from a nervous breakdown ! :P

Looks like being another great gameworld, can't wait to start and big sorry for not being on last night, the UK snooker final was just too good to miss....:o

I keep seeing certain rules being mentioned like 30 squad limits etc, hope there all on the first page. ;)[/quote']

yep, was watching that, brilliant final :D:):D