W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL!

Re: W a s t e l a n d

You know' date=' the firing thing might be bad if it removes 3 active, committed managers...and there is no great interest to hop in.

I guess in that case the fired managers can come back :D[/quote']

Nervous are we :) I have 6 people on a waiting list right now so when the time comes they will have first choice . If there is no one waiting then the fired managers will be more than welcome to return. Plus, never underestimate Sgt Fury's excellent marketing skills ;)

I keep seeing certain rules being mentioned like 30 squad limits etc' date=' hope there all on the first page. ;)[/quote']

Once I accept everyone I'll send a gameworld announcement and include all the rules.

We open tonight approx 10:30 GMT, (that's the little clock under the SM logo)

or as soon as I get in the house.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: W a s t e l a n d - When hell froze over... Season 4 Division 1 Champions Tulevik - Tecalee season 3 - RoPs - BigGameMo season 2 - Torpedo - Sgt Fury season 1 - Kongsvinger - Shack Divi

Re: W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL! It's Behind You! The All New Wastelands Christmas Pantomime 2011 Starring....... Dom as Jack......Bigssss as the Giant....... Kieth Fitz as the ma

Nervous are we :) I have 6 people on a waiting list right now so when the time comes they will have first choice . If there is no one waiting then the fired managers will be more than welcome to return. Plus' date=' never underestimate Sgt Fury's excellent marketing skills ;)

Once I accept everyone I'll send a gameworld announcement and include all the rules.

[b']We open tonight approx 10:30 GMT[/b], (that's the little clock under the SM logo)

or as soon as I get in the house.

erm, itll only be 5.30 am my time:o

Just out of interest' date=' what happens if Sgt Fury finishes last in his division? Forfeit?:D[/font']

Hmm, he'll probably bribe the match officials so he avoids that :D

Ive got a good list of 12 players im going straight after' date=' being the club with the biggest budget doesnt hurt either mind ;)[/quote']

I've got 28 or so.. I'm sure most are known by everyone here though.

Well just applied for Tammeka' date=' and just in time as it seems Jooles is around 30 minutes away from a nervous breakdown ! :P

Looks like being another great gameworld, can't wait to start and big sorry for not being on last night, the UK snooker final was just too good to miss....:o[/quote']

I was in the blocks, all ready for my transfers fella. And we all end sitting around twiddling our thumbs 'cos of you and your snooker and whippet racing and tending to your ferrets and all that. :rolleyes:

And as I waited, the last remaining club Breiðablik called out to me, it was like fate had brought us together. The rest the say is history.

Well' date=' this is gonna be interesting. Few more hours till crapshoot transferring begins :D[/quote']

Tell me about it. I'm just hoping Fury opens this one up nice and early else I'll otherwise be pre-occupied on a daycare run. :o

And nice report Tecalee, check it out on the reporting thread if you haven;t seen it already. :)