W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL!

Re: W a s t e l a n d

Just caught up with pages of comments' date=' gave me a big chuckle. This should be class.

Think there is one standout player under 78 that everyone will be bidding for. Shame is that he apparently has a relative called JJK which gives me a massive advantage;)[/quote']

Just one? Which league does yours play in?

I have several :D

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: W a s t e l a n d - When hell froze over... Season 4 Division 1 Champions Tulevik - Tecalee season 3 - RoPs - BigGameMo season 2 - Torpedo - Sgt Fury season 1 - Kongsvinger - Shack Divi

Re: W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL! It's Behind You! The All New Wastelands Christmas Pantomime 2011 Starring....... Dom as Jack......Bigssss as the Giant....... Kieth Fitz as the ma

I'm just curious' date=' I actually don't recall any supertalents, just some very good prospects. Nothing in the scale of Gotze, etc.

Name your #1 fella's 4th letter in last name? :D[/quote']

Yeh i get what you mean, peaked my fancy abit when he said theres specifically one that stands out!

Aslong as he's not one thats on my short list however im not too fussed :D

So in that case if a club has a squad of 31 players ' date=' the manager has to sell 2 before he can buy....[/color']

Well really he should never get to 31 players seeing as it's against the rules. In my book he should be forced to release one on a free first but I guess the Sarge is the final arbitrator. But yeah, if he had 30 then he can only P/E 1:1 or has to sell first.

Just checking, by my count there's 13 of us online now, lurking, just lurking.

Well really he should never get to 31 players seeing as it's against the rules. In my book he should be forced to release one on a free first but I guess the Sarge is the final arbitrator. But yeah' date=' if he had 30 then he can only P/E 1:1 or has to sell first.

Just checking, by my count there's 13 of us online now, lurking, just lurking.[/quote']

So its means the guys with the smaller squads have an immediate advantage in the transfer stampede....

I also have a question is ther still a rating cap? If so what happens if you buy a riser that rises above the cap are you allowed to play him and keep him in your team or do you not play him and sell him at the earliest opportunity?

The rules state no buying players over 78.

It should be fair game to keep any players.

Hopefully Fury agrees...it would truly suck if good scouting is punished by having to sell players, in that case all players rated 78 would be hogged :(