W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL!

Sgt Fury

Re: W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL!

I have nothing to say what so ever! I just wanted my 1000th post to be in this hellhole!:D

Can't blame you to want to reach this great milestone in the greatest custom game world the world has ever seen...and it's Sgt Fury...Sgt Fury FC...

Yeah but his urine may be in it ! :D

There's no 'may' init pal B)

Any hoo...The Torps become the spanker and not the spankee today with a fine victory over FH which apparantly stands for 'Kin Hopeless B)

Terrible result for Jurmala as we lose 3-1 at home to Dinaburg. Might just switch to the old 4-4-2, it's served me well in most other gameworlds - got to be worth a try as nothing working for me here!

Friendly invite sent to Honka for the 11th

got 2 c**ts who have level 1 concerns about pay rises and i can't offer them new contracts because they have just signed! what can i do now:confused::confused:?

I wouldn't worry too much about that mate just wait until start next season and you can give them a new deal if there worth it when there concerns might just go up a level to 2.Usually concerns happen when you sign a player and then he rises or you have other similar rated players on higher rated wages.

Anyway light a £100 cigar with a £ 50 note in front of them and tell the little bawbags that if they want to get some of that then get out and show there worth it.

But really if it is a player that is just a stop gap player then you are only going to be selling him for CV anyway so let his concerns build up and keep him on slave wages until his concerns hit 5 and he will ask for transfer,I think it takes just over 2 and a half seasons, maybe 3 seasons of ignoring before it happen,this will help to help keep your financial structure down at the club and then either sell him when he is not needed or when he throws in a request.

got 2 c**ts who have level 1 concerns about pay rises and i can't offer them new contracts because they have just signed! what can i do now:confused::confused:?

thats nothing, i'm having to sell a player just to keep the club afloat;) with the success of the team this season we're going to have to build a bigger stadium for the gate money;) My success will be my downfall :D