W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL!

Sgt Fury

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL!

SGT SLAUGHTERED!

Kongsvinger 5-0 Torpedo

Kongsvinger had a fantastic win against Torpedo.With one game to go they are four points behind leaders Tulevik. It's been a great season again for the Kongs but it looks as though they will finish second again.

Well Done Tulevik! Division One Champions!!

Two years in charge of Kongsvinger (well 1 and a half) and the we have finished 2nd twice,although disappointed no to finish top,this set-up is very competitve and finishing second twice shows good consistency

Brilliant 3:0 loss against Olimps' date=' time for some transfers... Interesting thing, all home sides in Div 1 won without conceding a single goal and all away sides in Div 2 won their games. And congrats to Camila for the title :)[/quote']

I simply cannot believe this :D

What heart , bravery and guts from olimps to be 9 points from safety 5 games ago and now we have managed to get it down to this.

Win and fury is down , Anything else then im down.

To be fair whatever happens its exciting just to be within a shout :D

Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That did not go at all well :mad:

It did for me :)

Never been in a situation like this on my many years off playing this game. If I stay up then it must go down as one of my finest hours :)

We are down , 2 broken legs , shot ourselves in the arm but we are still alive! :D

But 4 key men out :(

Oops! :o

Not had my head in this gameworld for some time now (with time being measured in seasons), and, err, well it seems that although I've only being logging in to check results and do the odd bit of fine-tuning every couple of weeks that, err, well I seem to have got Breadbin promoted! :D

How brilliant am I? :P

Be taking that crown off you in 2 seasons Tecalee, so long as I don't pay the team too much attention that is! ;)

]Frigging hell!!! Beaten by FH. nOBODY GETS BEATEN BY fh :mad:[/b]

Still not safe from relegation with 2 games to go. Thankfully Olimps suck slightly more than we do so we should be ok...the last game of the season is against Olimps though. Could be interesting...

Lol they do now im in charge! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Not had my head in this gameworld for some time now (with time being measured in seasons)' date=' and, err, well it seems that although I've only being logging in to check results and do the odd bit of fine-tuning every couple of weeks that, err, well I seem to have got Breadbin promoted! :D

Be taking that crown off you in 2 seasons Tecalee, so long as I don't pay the team too much attention that is! ;)[/quote']

Thanks for your unbridled dedication B)

Heaven and Hell

RoPs (HEAVEN)

WIN THE HEAVEN/HELL TROPHY 3-2!!

The Final

2nd Leg Result

RoPs (Heaven) 2 Vs Minsk (Hell) 0

1st Leg Result

Minsk (Hell) 2 Vs RoPs (Heaven) 1

home team decided by random.org

The 2 teams representing

Heaven an Hell

will meet for a 2 legged final.

The winner will win

$50.00 of merchandise from

Who Are Ya! Designs

Drawn games (after both legs) will be decided by possession, shots on target, total shots. In that order

Not had my head in this gameworld for some time now (with time being measured in seasons)' date=' and, err, well it seems that although I've only being logging in to check results and do the odd bit of fine-tuning every couple of weeks that, err, well I seem to have got Breadbin promoted! :D

Be taking that crown off you in 2 seasons Tecalee, so long as I don't pay the team too much attention that is! ;)[/quote']

Heaven and Hell

RoPs (HEAVEN)

WIN THE HEAVEN/HELL TROPHY 3-2!!

The Final

2nd Leg Result

RoPs (Heaven) 2 Vs Minsk (Hell) 0

1st Leg Result

Minsk (Hell) 2 Vs RoPs (Heaven) 1

home team decided by random.org

The 2 teams representing

Heaven an Hell

will meet for a 2 legged final.

The winner will win

$50.00 of merchandise from

Who Are Ya! Designs

Drawn games (after both legs) will be decided by possession' date=' shots on target, total shots. In that order [/b']

It seems I've outdone you Jooles, I didn't know I'd won until Sgt Fury told me via PM :P:D

I did change my tactics for the second leg though, so I won't act like it was just dumb luck. Poor season, but at least we won something!

I'll be getting:

http://www.whoareyadesigns.com/product-p/tott9.htm

http://www.whoareyadesigns.com/product-p/wwjd.htm

With tax + shipping and handling, that should go up to 50 right? I'll let you know the sizes just as soon as I've looked at my other shirt sizes...I'm normally just in between a small and a medium in American sizes, but does that make me a medium in British sizes or a small? This is the dilemma I face.

It seems I've outdone you Jooles' date=' I didn't know I'd won until Sgt Fury told me via PM :P:D

I did change my tactics for the second leg though, so I won't act like it was just dumb luck. Poor season, but at least we won something!

I'll be getting:

[url']http://www.whoareyadesigns.com/product-p/tott9.htm[/url]

http://www.whoareyadesigns.com/product-p/wwjd.htm

With tax + shipping and handling, that should go up to 50 right? I'll let you know the sizes just as soon as I've looked at my other shirt sizes...I'm normally just in between a small and a medium in American sizes, but does that make me a medium in British sizes or a small? This is the dilemma I face.

Go for medium ;) and well done

Gornik Leczna 4-4 MyPa

A thrilling match ended 4 - 4 between Gornik Leczna and MyPa in their Division 3 encounter.

Rochina scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Phelan and Joselu were also amongst the goalscorers.

gornik-leczna.jpg

WASTELAND DIV 3 CHAMPIONS

Well our brave fight ended as we drew a game which we were better than torp but they just kicked lumps into our team and we couldnt get the goal :(

We fought the good fight which was so close to completing but well done fury you survive by the skin of your teeth and without some many injures and with the new additions both 82 ( ;) ) then im confident we will be back B)

I dont like relegation , Not something I experience very often :(

Well our brave fight ended as we drew a game which we were better than torp but they just kicked lumps into our team and we couldnt get the goal :(

We fought the good fight which was so close to completing but well done fury you survive by the skin of your teeth and without some many injures and with the new additions both 82 ( ;) ) then im confident we will be back B)

I dont like relegation ' date=' Not something I experience very often :([/quote']

The Torp Factor

Fury offers his condolences...

In a touching interview after the big match between Zhodino and Olimps, Sgt Fury offered these heart felt words to doomed boss Dominic Latouche:

"Get down you rat b@$t@rd!":)

Archived