W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: W a s t e l a n d - When hell froze over... Season 4 Division 1 Champions Tulevik - Tecalee season 3 - RoPs - BigGameMo season 2 - Torpedo - Sgt Fury season 1 - Kongsvinger - Shack Divi

Re: W a s t e l a n d

Re: W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL! It's Behind You! The All New Wastelands Christmas Pantomime 2011 Starring....... Dom as Jack......Bigssss as the Giant....... Kieth Fitz as the ma

Out of the 16 positions' date=' 14 so far have been taken by trusted friends and forumers:

Longnose, La Touche, [b']A2R[/b], Me, Villa888, Nikidinho, VillaCgaig 32, Jooles, Dudeskin, Jimmy "Self Inflicted" Wilson, Craig Kemp, Lenny 59, Vinnie Mac and THEPlaymaker.

I'm thinking of adding another division so there will be room for more people.

Still waiting for a couple of days for other known forumers to join then it will go to the next group of people - established forumers who have never quit me.

Cheers mate:).

TBH i dont care about the teams, its all about a filled and competetive gameworld.

Out of the 16 positions' date=' 14 so far have been taken by trusted friends and forumers:

Longnose, La Touche, A2R, Me, Villa888, Nikidinho, VillaCgaig 32, Jooles, Dudeskin, Jimmy "Self Inflicted" Wilson, Craig Kemp, Lenny 59, Vinnie Mac and THEPlaymaker.

I'm thinking of adding another division so there will be room for more people.

Still waiting for a couple of days for other known forumers to join then it will go to the next group of people - established forumers who have never quit me.[/quote']

Were has my name gone? :P

Just saw this thread now' date=' but if there's space, I'd like to be in.[/quote']

You come under the friend catagory and thus are init ;)

Nah' date=' just kidding Fury. I'm still in Veneratio and regularly check them. Don't you see the current first place in Div 1? It's my lovely Yeovil.[/quote']

Soz mate , spaced out there for a minute. Got you down :)

Am I in that part? :)

Most certanly!

Don't like the sound of him Steve B)

I wish you people would stick to one bleedin' name. What are you, all a bunch of villans or something B)

So far:

1, Longnose

2, La Touche

3, A2R

4, Sgt Fury

5, Villa 888

6, Nikidinh0

7, VillaCraig 32

8, Jooles

9, Dudeskin

10, Tecalee

11, SirMarkHughes

12, Lenny59

13, VinnieMac

14, Playmaker

15, BigGameMo

16, Gozzy

Because of the interest and because I originally wanted 3 divisions, I'm going to see if I can come up with 8 more teams that fit.

I'm really sorry if I can't get anyone in but those still interested after the final selections can go on a shortlist in the order requests were made on this thread. Even though I have bored everyone to death about not quitting, you no there will be some...

Well, looks like a very promising gameworld. I certainly like the fact that emphasis has been put on anti-quitting.

I can certainly promise that I won't quit mid-season ever.

Since entry to this setup seems to be very restricted, would any of my friends in the trusted list care to vouch for my integrity? :)

Well' date=' looks like a very promising gameworld. I certainly like the fact that emphasis has been put on anti-quitting.

I can certainly promise that I won't quit mid-season ever.

Since entry to this setup seems to be very restricted, would any of my friends in the trusted list care to vouch for my integrity? :)[/quote']

Yes I will

fury this man is definately worth having in your setup mate he sticks with EVERY team till the end of the season

but space is limted tho ;)

My main man Jooles has spoken very highly of you. Wish he would try that out on me once in a while :) Anyway' date=' you are in :)[/quote']

Thank you Sgt Fury. :D Looking forward to the challenge.

Now look! He's had so many quit on him that he can no longer even keep the names straight. Have some respect people' date=' step back and give him some space to breath, can't you see he's a man on the edge?! :eek:[/quote']

Thank you Jooles, you're a star :D You have now made the competition for yourself that little bit harder. ;)

I explain the reason for that in the thread earlier' date=' I left the Trenches one because i was very busy and completey forgot big mistake won't happen again Fury trust me ;)[/quote']

Bale, Bale, Bale. Like I told SwanseaJack, I'll put you down on the list but I'm going to give some of the others first choice :o

Like the song says:

My my my,

once bitten twice shy...Bale-E :)

OK, I've got 3 divisions.

I'll pick the last 8 managers within the next couple of days. There will be some serious challanges with the third division so some of you transfer market geeks will be called on to take some of the shall we say "financialy and talent challenged"!

I want this set up to be as fair as possible so when it comes time to pick, it will not be a free for all. Managers with a lower rating etc will get first pick. So that takes care of me :D then we will move down in a pecking order.

I'm shooting to get this running Monday 13th. You can't rush a good thing...

OK' date=' I've got 3 divisions.

I'll pick the last 8 managers within the next couple of days. There will be some serious challanges with the third division so some of you transfer market geeks will be called on to take some of the shall we say "financialy and talent challenged"!

I want this set up to be as fair as possible so when it comes time to pick, it will not be a free for all. Managers with a lower rating etc will get first pick. So that takes care of me :D then we will move down in a pecking order.

I'm shooting to get this running Monday 13th. You can't rush a good thing...[/quote']

Well put me in division 3 my managierial skill and talent in the market is unmatched and im the best manager on this game so Im undaunted by the challenge

And to make more difficult im going to try build a BRITISH TEAM that will win division 3 if im in!! :D

Well put me in division 3 my managierial skill and talent in the market is unmatched and im the best manager on this game so Im undaunted by the challenge

And to make more difficult im going to try build a BRITISH TEAM that will win division 3 if im in!! :D

Here's your clubs future!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/nov/29/football-team-concedes-227-goals

:D

LOL :D:D:D

I play for that team!!! Im the goalie!!! hahahaha:D:D

But seriuously if me and you are in the same div I will finish higher than you as im a class of jose mourinho and you a poor RAFA BENETEZ!! :D:D