Player Ratings

Hi all, just a suggestion I'd like to bring up, dunno if anyone else mentioned it (if they did, i cant find it with the almighty search button)

Would it be good if they could put in all the past player rating changes, like in an archive or sth? Cos sometimes one would wanna check about previous rating changes that happened.

Adversely, the rating changes could be included in the player pages, sth like "1.1.07, 81-84" or to that effect. This way one could check the previous rating changes the player had and when. Especially when u check the forum pages and see some talent at 72, but now u see him at 84 on the database or sth.

What do you all think?

Re: Player Ratings

Hi all' date=' just a suggestion I'd like to bring up, dunno if anyone else mentioned it (if they did, i cant find it with the almighty search button)

Would it be good if they could put in all the past player rating changes, like in an archive or sth? Cos sometimes one would wanna check about previous rating changes that happened.

Adversely, the rating changes could be included in the player pages, sth like "1.1.07, 81-84" or to that effect. This way one could check the previous rating changes the player had and when. Especially when u check the forum pages and see some talent at 72, but now u see him at 84 on the database or sth.

What do you all think?[/quote']a lot of people have mentioned similar things...

my reservation is that it would mean that players values would be affected, who are you going to pay more for - a player in ascendancy rated 88 or a player on decline rated 88? just means people wouldnt have to research a player as they can gain a fair impression of the player from looking at this. some might think this a good thing, but i dont as like to find players who are due an increase from finding things out about players, not from looking at the 'form' of their rating.

a lot of people have mentioned similar things...

my reservation is that it would mean that players values would be affected' date=' who are you going to pay more for - a player in ascendancy rated 88 or a player on decline rated 88? just means people wouldnt have to research a player as they can gain a fair impression of the player from looking at this. some might think this a good thing, but i dont as like to find players who are due an increase from finding things out about players, not from looking at the 'form' of their rating.[/quote']

To be honest it depends who the players are, at least in my opinion. If a player was, lets say 91, and got injured for a year or something and got decreased to 88, yet is still about 27 years old, and I have the feeling he can get to the best of form again, I would buy him over a person who's been 88 for his entire career. :oB)

Any idea why SM stopped including how much each player went up when it tells you what the player increased or decresed to? I find myself looking up how much I paid for each player and then "guesstimating" a rating for what they could have been...I know they used to do this, and I thought it was nice. Presumably an easy feature to add also. It's just a pest to look through 9 pages of players rating changes in no apparent order to find the 8 players you just had go up...