Championship Ratings Review.

Nailsdog

Re: Championship Ratings Review.

ha, nice tip. shame to see the blades struggling so badly hope they can turn the corner, they're too good to go down to league one thats for sure. anyway, hopefully SM will catch wind of this and make the lower leagues a priority. since they usually do three in a week it'd be great if they could slaughter their way through the championship, league one and league two in one hit. would be nice.

Respuesta: Championship Ratings Review.

Championship league is not the only one that needs a review.

SM has said on Twitter that they will review the 5 big leagues and then move to J-League and MLS (which by the way needs to be done soon).

If it were up to me, after the ones I have mentioned I would review the following leagues:

Belgium

Peru

Championship

Spain (2nd division)

Slovakia

Slovenia

Re: Championship Ratings Review.

ha' date=' nice tip. shame to see the blades struggling so badly hope they can turn the corner, they're too good to go down to league one thats for sure. [/quote']

Thanks, I think we should be able to turn the corner but a new striker is an absolute must for us. Hopefully Henderson can do well when he comes back towards the beggining of the new year and we've been rumoured to be after le Fondre(rotherham) and Rowan Vine(as if we havent got enought strikers who cant score already).

Seems weird that we are where we are because when Speed took over we were creating chance after chance but just failing to hit the target then the one defeat and he changes back to playing nothing football, admitedly it was 4-0 but on another day it couldve easily been 6-4 to us.

Fingers crossed we have the usual better 2nd half of the season :D

btw (from my other local clubs) I think Hamill from Barnsley should rise, LeFondre for Rotherham should rise by quite a bit as should Davies for Chesterfield as they're both on fire atm