Injuries!!!!

Echoi

Right i think this thread goes here, not sure if its been brought up before but its been bugging me for ages.

Can we please have the game updated so that when a player gets injured, the best suitable player from subs bench replaces him automatically?

With the ammount of slots available for subs now, you should be able to cover every position on the pitch.

But if you lose your best player in the first minute, you're going to go the whole of the match with 10 men.

Sort it out SM.

Re: Injuries!!!!

Right i think this thread goes here' date=' not sure if its been brought up before but its been bugging me for ages.

Can we please have the game updated so that when a player gets injured, the best suitable player from subs bench replaces him automatically?

With the ammount of slots available for subs now, you should be able to cover every position on the pitch.

But if you lose your best player in the first minute, you're going to go the whole of the match with 10 men.

Sort it out SM.[/quote']

I think it's the manager's responsibility to put in the best suitable player. If you want the computer to manager your squad, then buy Gold Membership and put on Holiday Mode. Otherwise, it is your responsibility, in my opinion.

I think it's the manager's responsibility to put in the best suitable player. If you want the computer to manager your squad' date=' then buy Gold Membership and put on Holiday Mode. Otherwise, it is your responsibility, in my opinion.[/quote']

I think he is talking about injuries during the match , he mean is a player injured in minute 3 so his team will played with 10 man in whole 87 minute

But that is not happened because injured just happened after the match not during the match :)

I think he is talking about injuries during the match ' date=' he mean is a player injured in minute 3 so his team will played with 10 man in whole 87 minute

But that is not happened because injured just happened after the match not during the match :)[/quote']

Yup i was talking about during the match, cheers David if this has been covered allready.

Didnt realise it had, puts my mind at rest

Right i think this thread goes here' date=' not sure if its been brought up before but its been bugging me for ages.

Sort it out SM.[/quote']

A player is only deemed injured after a match is over. he doesn't get injured during the match, which I think should be so, since it would make it more realistical, and a factor in determining if a team wins. However, after a match is done that is when a player is deemed available to play the next game or he is injured.

Replacements for injured players may be being introduced in a future update. As well as this' date=' the time a player gets injured could also be added next to the players name, and the computer select the closest match to the players position from your bench.[/quote']

i dont want the computer selecting the closest match.

well i wouldnt mind but if a player gets injured and i am winning by 2/3 goals i want a player to come on to lessen concerns.

and SM sometimes pick the strangest of teams for AI or auto pick, often very bad choices so this would have to be worked on if it was auto picked !

I think this would be useful along with the 'If player only playing at a 5 or 6 rating' replace with such a player off your bench.

Something was said a while back that the matches are all 'played' and then the ratings are put on afterwards.

If you think of the amount of games that are actually going on, I think it would be difficult to implement this unless they changed the system.

I think this would be useful along with the 'If player only playing at a 5 or 6 rating' replace with such a player off your bench.

Something was said a while back that the matches are all 'played' and then the ratings are put on afterwards.

If you think of the amount of games that are actually going on' date=' I think it would be difficult to implement this unless they changed the system.[/quote']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=37071

i just submitted a new idea, i suggested it ages ago but added a modification.

feedback would be welcome as i think this would be a great change :)