Why cant you put players you've loan in into your youth team?

Re: Why cant you put players you've loan in into your youth team?

I don't really agree or see the point of this. If you are loaning you are paying the wages of someone else's player, why would you do this unless you were playing him? He therefore belongs with the first team squad. I find it pointless putting them in a youth squad which kind of infers they aren't playing for you, if this is so why loan them then? You can only loan three players so any issues of 'tidiness' is kind of redundant.

Sorry just sounds a bit pointless.

Guest Villa888

i only loan players for my cup team' date=' as i said its only a minor thing.[/quote']

I would say no only because when you have a "youth" team, it's basically a reserve/cup team. And while you do play them for cup games (only) as you said, they really aren't part of "your" youth team. Though without youth competitions and reserve games and whatnot I don't see a problem if you do it or not.

i only loan players for my cup team' date=' as i said its only a minor thing.[/quote']

You don't manage Chelsea do you?

The manager of Chelsea in the EC that I am in has very recently loaned Kieran Trippier from my Darlington youth team. I couldn't believe it when I saw the bid and obviously I accepted because he is no use to me right now. It took me a little while to work out why he might have done it (the cup reason you gave above).

Thing is - he is no longer in the cups. I really don't get it.

On the subject of loans Sm stated:

In some cases if your fiances are tight you might wish to loan a player from another club to cover for injuries or suspensions, to improve your squad or due to lack of funds. Alternatively you might wish to place one of your players on the loan list to loan him out to a smaller club to gain experience, to get an out of favor player off the wage bill or to keep the player happy with some regular football.

So looking to fill your youth team is not in it, and you won't need to worry about the player developing concerns that will later bite you in the behind-the loaner club may get that though. So its not really a big deal since (and I stand to be corrected) there isn't a youth tournament/cup that uses principally under 21 youth players.

You don't manage Chelsea do you?

The manager of Chelsea in the EC that I am in has very recently loaned Kieran Trippier from my Darlington youth team. I couldn't believe it when I saw the bid and obviously I accepted because he is no use to me right now. It took me a little while to work out why he might have done it (the cup reason you gave above).

Thing is - he is no longer in the cups. I really don't get it.

Maybe he is Kieran Tripper;)

The manager of Chelsea in the EC that I am in has very recently loaned Kieran Trippier from my Darlington youth team. I couldn't believe it

when fabio was rated 75 the madrid manager loaned him off me:confused: he had a massive club but yeah' date=' i dont know why people do it but each to their own i guess :)

It was the smallest of points. It took less time and thought to mention what i did then all you lot moaning about it. It was a suggestion, one that could be done in a few lines of code.

i agree, people say you shouldnt loan players not in your starting 11 but i say you do that for your team, let " prestonDan" choose his own way ;)

i think you raise valid point and i agree with you, however because nobody else seems to agree with us minority = won't happen.

isnt a biggy anyway tbh :)

I don't think anyone was making fun of the OP-just having a bit of a laugh about the scenario.

But you are right -you can loan any players you see fit (within the rules) and can use them any which way (within the rules).

The concern I am having is the loan player going into the youth side. I can't see whether hes in the youth side or not making a difference (since their are no youth cups etc). Thus while the right of the loanee manager to do as he wishes is paramount-the relevance of the proposed change I don't understand. :confused:

I don't really see how anyone could oppose the idea, I mean it won't do anyone any harm. I just think people don't really see SM doing it, as they probably won't see the need if they have more pressing matters to concern themselves with.

Who knows, they may do though - it won't bother me either way. There is no harm if it is a choice for people to then make.

i have thought of a good reason for the OP idea to be introdued.

i sort my team on youth team, and senior team.

when i make subs or want to give players games i select them first from the senior team, as these are the players i want to keep and give games to avoid concerns.

i couldnt care less about loaned players, so they go into my youth squad, which actually acts as my reserve squad for risers and the likes:)

The question then becomes WHY youth team?! Just call it Reserve with don't have a player age limit!B)

already been debated at length.

i cant see the reasons and its off topic, and nothing will be done about it so move on ;)

i knew somebody would say that tho lol !

Why dont you just have a 'Players loaned' segment on your squad page? Kind of like the one you got which shows who youve loaned out' date=' but have the opposite for players youve got in on loan. Make sense? i think it does :P[/quote']

a whole section for a maximum of a massive whole 3 players ?

kind of pointless.

Why dont you just have a 'Players loaned' segment on your squad page? Kind of like the one you got which shows who youve loaned out' date=' but have the opposite for players youve got in on loan. Make sense? i think it does :P[/quote']

Instead of making a new tab just add it to the bottom of the 'loaned players' tab