SMFA blocking sale

chrisg49

I am getting really mad with the SMFA, I have 1 player that I have had bids on by 3 different clubs and the SMFA keep on blocking it and I have no idea why. It is not a dodgy deal and not overpriced.

Does anyone know if there is a legal way to get around this or whether it is possible to contact the SMFA and appeal ?:mad:

Re: SMFA blocking sale

I am getting really mad with the SMFA' date=' I have 1 player that I have had bids on by 3 different clubs and the SMFA keep on blocking it and I have no idea why. It is not a dodgy deal and not overpriced.

Does anyone know if there is a legal way to get around this or whether it is possible to contact the SMFA and appeal ?:mad:[/quote']

i have this problem aswell i have my own set up and my cousens have joins and a few of my pals and we all cant do any transfer or even loan theres no cheating and if this is the case whats the point in playing if u carnt by and sell players to each other....

does anyone know if i can send sm a email somehow like a ticket or summat??

i have this problem aswell i have my own set up and my cousens have joins and a few of my pals and we all cant do any transfer or even loan theres no cheating and if this is the case whats the point in playing if u carnt by and sell players to each other....

does anyone know if i can send sm a email somehow like a ticket or summat??

Hi, in your own gameworld (im assuming this is a custom league) you have the option to turn off the SMFA monitoring transfers leaving all members of you league able to do transfers the only problem is you can only do it at the start of a season (turn 1) so if you are currently passed turn 1 you will have to wait till the beginning of your next season, hope this helps.

Hi' date=' in your own gameworld (im assuming this is a custom league) you have the option to turn off the SMFA monitoring transfers leaving all members of you league able to do transfers the only problem is you can only do it at the start of a season (turn 1) so if you are currently passed turn 1 you will have to wait till the beginning of your next season, hope this helps.[/quote']

OOOOright i didnt know that... how do i go about doing that is it on game admin or somthing??

I have the same problem , my friend manages another team in my set up and we do only fair deals , but i have lot of players so i loan him players sometimes and now he used SM in my house a week ago and now Sm is blocking any loan deal by him , and now just to try we tried to trade Hummels and Kjaer , same rating and age and SMFA blocks the deal what is the solution now ?

OOOOright i didnt know that... how do i go about doing that is it on game admin or somthing??

You go to my game worlds - admin custom game world - edit advanced rules, in there you can change the game world economy, choose if you have player concerns on or off, SMFA monitoring transfers on or off and all the other basic league rules, hope this helped.