Mario GOTZE £13m yes or no?

tubsolard

Re: Mario GOTZE £13m yes or no?

18 y/o' date=' 86 rated, top of the league with Dortmund and debut for Germany this year. Is he a short term prospect as well as long term?

£13m is allot for an 86 rated when other areas of my team could do with strengthening but I have a feeling this boy is a bit special!?[/quote']

I woyld do it he is a very good player wit a very bright future

18 y/o' date=' 86 rated, top of the league with dortmund and debut for germany this year. Is he a short term prospect as well as long term?

£13m is allot for an 86 rated when other areas of my team could do with strengthening but i have a feeling this boy is a bit special!?[/quote']

yes! :D

he is going to be the next big thing

18 y/o' date=' 86 rated, top of the league with Dortmund and debut for Germany this year. Is he a short term prospect as well as long term?

£13m is allot for an 86 rated when other areas of my team could do with strengthening but I have a feeling this boy is a bit special!?[/quote']

If you Have Him: No. He'll be Ozil-esque in a few years. ;)

If you're buying him: Yeah, go ahead. :D

Gotze: 86 -> 88 -> 89 -> 90

And remember, there are supposedly two more reviews of the Bundesliga, and with the youngster being welcomed into Jogi loew's international setup, he'll be rising quickly.

Three changes in the future (this time next year) he could easily be 90.

I wouldn't go for him as you say you could improve your team elsewhere and if you do it will benefit you in the short term. You could use that money to buy players such as KP Boateng and Ranocchia who will rise in the next couple of days to 88/87 which will benefit your team more and you will also have money left over to invest in some more risers.

However if you plan to play the game for a while the deal will be good for you as he will definitely hit 90.

I WAS trying to sign him before, but there are other managers in the game that were well aware of his potential and the profit they could make (in this case £12.7m! :o). I do have him in another team.

Forget that he was £300k before. It is irrelivant and the argument now is if £13m is too much for an 18y/o, 86 rated.. is it a fair deal considering his potential? It sucks that the team will make a huge profit at my expense but I am pretty sure that in a year or so I will have the last laugh and he will prove to be a good buy for £13m.

I am not desperate for players in other positions. And I have 37 youth players whom I can offload after the Serie A and La Liga ratings reviews (hopefully for a profit) so hopelly it will work out a good deal!

I WAS trying to sign him before' date=' but there are other managers in the game that were well aware of his potential and the profit they could make (in this case £12.7m! :o). I do have him in another team.

Forget that he was £300k before. It is irrelivant and the argument now is if £13m is too much for an 18y/o, 86 rated.. is it a fair deal considering his potential? It sucks that the team will make a huge profit at my expense but I am pretty sure that in a year or so I will have the last laugh and he will prove to be a good buy for £13m.

I am not desperate for players in other positions. [b']And I have 37 youth players whom I can offload after the Serie A and La Liga ratings reviews (hopefully for a profit) so hopelly it will work out a good deal![/b]

That changes things for me. As if you sell all these you can then improve your squad so I change my mind and say do it.

I WAS trying to sign him before' date=' but there are other managers in the game that were well aware of his potential and the profit they could make (in this case £12.7m! :o). I do have him in another team.

[/quote']

Fair enough - thought that was odd from someone who seems to know his stuff.

I agree that you have to forget about what he did cost. Pretty much all players cost that once upon a time. He will definitely be worth more than £13m one day soon.

Fair enough - thought that was odd from someone who seems to know his stuff.

I agree that you have to forget about what he did cost. Pretty much all players cost that once upon a time. He will definitely be worth more than £13m one day soon.

Thanks! The deal is complete. Dortmund are flying and Gotze continues to get games. At 18 years old, he's got the world at his feet! I've never actually seen him play to be honest but I imagine he's similar to Wilshere?

Archived