Bonucci only +1 ????

joa

Re: Bonucci only +1 ????

Bonucci and Cavani i do not have comment for their raiting changes.Just two words NOT FAIR! bonucci was better 3 times then chiellini on world cup and he is regular for juventus who is doing good this season,not great but good and Cheillini stayed on 94 and bonucci got only +1 -.-".And for Cavani Urugvay was great on world cup and he is great striker in napoli and he stayed.Its so funny -.-

Bonucci and Cavani i do not have comment for their raiting changes.Just two words NOT FAIR! bonucci was better 3 times then chiellini on world cup and he is regular for juventus who is doing good this season' date='not great but good and Cheillini stayed on 94 and bonucci got only +1 -.-".And for Cavani Urugvay was great on world cup and he is great striker in napoli and he stayed.Its so funny -.-[/quote']

cavani was actually very poor in the world cup. didn't show up at all until the semis and 3rd place game. i truly think his poor showing at the world cup got him no rating change. that is the only possible answer cuz he played every game in the world cup and is joint top serie a scorer.

cavani was actually very poor in the world cup. didn't show up at all until the semis and 3rd place game. i truly think his poor showing at the world cup got him no rating change. that is the only possible answer cuz he played every game in the world cup and is joint top serie a scorer.

Maybe,i already forget World cup :/ as far as i remember he was solid not too good and not too bad but again i think that he deserves to be higher rated (its not because i have him in some of my teams,i dont have him in any of my teams XD).

that's just a joke ' date='BONUCCI goes up +1 while LEGROTTAGLIE stays at 89.

he is the only field player to play all the league games all the 1350 minutes..

he is much closer to 91 then to 89[/quote']

There is some very strange decisions from this last raiting changes..Its all because of World cup i guess..In last raiting changes you could know at least 90% raiting now its hard to know..