Joao Victor +12

Prosemont

Re: Joao Victor +12

I'm guessing the bid I put in for him last night will be rejected.

It certainly will I'm afraid! I've got him in a couple of set-ups, was a bit surprised at the size of his jump to be honest. Wiith only 611 minutes for Mallorca after moving from FC Bunyodkor I was expecting 80 to be his highest possible. I guess the fact that he has been pretty much a starter for them since arriving influenced their thinking.

It certainly will I'm afraid! I've got him in a couple of set-ups' date=' was a bit surprised at the size of his jump to be honest. Wiith only 611 minutes for Mallorca after moving from FC Bunyodkor I was expecting 80 to be his highest possible. I guess the fact that he has been pretty much a starter for them since arriving influenced their thinking.[/quote']

yeah i've got him in most my set-ups nice little earner! I expected 80 as well. Thanks must go to Joepi is it? Spanish guy his Talent Scouting for players in Spain is really good!! Garcia Kevin, Diego Seoane and a few others he mentioned had nice little rises too!!

Anyone know if this guy is worth keeping? Or should I just sell him and take the cash?

Too early to say' date=' as he has played approx 49% of the available minutes for Mallorca so far, to gain his 82 rating. If he now starts playing [b']more [/b]regularly then 85/86 possible. If he plays less, then probably stay at 82 or possibly 83.

Too early to say' date=' as he has played approx 49% of the available minutes for Mallorca so far, to gain his 82 rating. If he now starts playing [b']more [/b]regularly then 85/86 possible. If he plays less, then probably stay at 82 or possibly 83.

I'll just sell him then as I can then buy better players