Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 10580 Discussion Thread

Guest Terr Hogan

Re: World Championship 10580

The offer for Fábio COENTRAO of Benfica from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Is there a Transfer Thread for this setup my side will be looking good 2 players joining two leaving with also 9.6M leaving in the deals.

The offer for Fábio COENTRAO of Benfica from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Is there a Transfer Thread for this setup my side will be looking good 2 players joining two leaving with also 9.6M leaving in the deals.

Reporting thread just made: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1279178#post1279178

You beat me to him by seconds. I had just submitted a bid and it instantly collapsed coz ur bid was accepted

Guest Terr Hogan

Reporting thread just made: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1279178#post1279178

You beat me to him by seconds. I had just submitted a bid and it instantly collapsed coz ur bid was accepted

Well could not let you sign my main aims came to the deal qwick that is one nice manager.

J.RIISE + J.MENEZ may have over payed but had to for a long term players giving a 30 year old and someone who will not play 1st team football nice 3.5M as well.

Guest Terr Hogan

Re: World Championship 10580 Discussion Thread

Bayer Leverkusen have made a counter offer to Roma for Tranquillo BARNETTA of £6,000,000 plus Rodrigo TADDEI

Done deal my first bid was better then that must need the cash as it was a 2-1 deal no cash.

Anyway: The deal for Silva NEYMAR has collapsed,

Now no need to sign him so stepping out of his race.

Totti can go for 20M nice 93 anyone.

Kroitzz very nice counter would have done it but one not willing to lost one of my best out field players for a keeper and two a 92 - 89 for a 92 is never a nice deal.

Kroitzz very nice counter would have done it but one not willing to lost one of my best out field players for a keeper and two a 92 - 89 for a 92 is never a nice deal.

Fair enough. I didn't check his rating and I thought it was 91 lol

I'm happy to keep negotiating :)

Pizzaro plus cash for Frey?

Guest Terr Hogan

Fair enough. I didn't check his rating and I thought it was 91 lol

I'm happy to keep negotiating :)

Pizzaro plus cash for Frey?

Mate I will have a look round for a CM to take his role but keep him for like 24H for me to have a nice look round for long term plans.

Guest Terr Hogan

Well off to bead as I have a lot to do tomorrow with Rugby anyway 13 bids in 3 accepted before I even went off real nice.

Good luck to all with your deals.

What team are you? I might make an offer:D

Everyone available at Ajax!

I'm Chelsea, I need an RM, DM or AM.

In return for one of those I'm willing to give Lampard.

There are also 2 other players on the Chelsea transfer list.

But well, I'm still drunk for the moment.

Will deal tomorrow.

Hi I'm interested in joining the set-up, can't decide on a team though :confused:

so I've had an idea:

The first person to say an unmanaged team name will be who I take over (who-ever you like) so someone will be in a position of power :P

Thanks I'd appreciate it if someone else made the decision for me could be a bit more of a challenge that way, looking forward to a 'forumer set-up', haven't been in one before!

Will look forward to finding out my new team (if it's available) later on.

Cheers.

Hi I'm interested in joining the set-up' date=' can't decide on a team though :confused:

so I've had an idea:

The first person to say an unmanaged team name will be who I take over (who-ever you like) so someone will be in a position of power :P

Thanks I'd appreciate it if someone else made the decision for me could be a bit more of a challenge that way, looking forward to a 'forumer set-up', haven't been in one before!

Will look forward to finding out my new team (if it's available) later on.

Cheers.[/quote']

Anderlecht

Nah joking..

Benfica.. who are taken so sevilla

Guest Terr Hogan

Roma has been bissy already down from 40 to 26M.

Fábio COENTRAO has completed his move to Roma from Benfica for £3,500,000 plus John Arne RIISE and Jérémy MENEZ

Christian POULSEN has completed his move to Roma from Liverpool for £6,132,000

Tranquillo BARNETTA has completed his move to Roma from Bayer Leverkusen for £6,000,000 plus Rodrigo TADDEI

The offer for Sébastien FREY of Fiorentina from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Manchester United have made a counter offer to Roma for Rio FERDINAND of £10,000,000 plus Philippe MEXES

The last one is a hard one as I am aiming for 3 players will have a hard chose but a 94 for a 92 is good.