Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 10580 Discussion Thread

Guest Villa888

Re: World Championship 10580 Discussion Thread

Bringing in Wayne Bridge as my starting LB. Had poor choices and he was a good cheap option.

Thanks SPURS for the loans' date=' if you're on the forum :D

But not thank you to Palermo who seems to be going for all the same players as me! :rolleyes:[/quote']

I'm Palermo :), who are you? Anderlecht?

I'm Palermo :)' date=' who are you? Anderlecht?[/quote']

Hey Yeah I'm Anderlecht :P I thought the Palermo manager might be a forum reader. I don't want to get into loads of bidding wars with you but you are interested in a lot of the players I want :P

Hey Yeah I'm Anderlecht :P I thought the Palermo manager might be a forum reader. I don't want to get into loads of bidding wars with you but you are interested in a lot of the players I want :P

Bidding wars are OK... as long as you don't win all :). More and experienced managers are joining which is great.

Bidding wars are OK... as long as you don't win all :). More and experienced managers are joining which is great.

As long as I win a couple I'll take it! Budget is tiny. :o

Going to back out of some and go for different players with the same team as a kind of compromise of sorts as I doubt I can compete with your spending power.

Guest Terr Hogan

The offer for Frank LAMPARD of Chelsea from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Rio FERDINAND of Manchester United from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Giving 10M + Philippe MEXES - Daniele DE ROSSI:

I now no what my side will look like as Sébastien FREY is also on his way in could not turn down two big ENG players even if it cost me my best players.

May have to chase terry now.!

Guest Villa888

Wayne Bridge has signed for 6m. Diego Alves of Almeria is also signing for the two poor keepers I have and 819k.

Fighting CSKA Moskva for an amazing player from Lokomotiv but I believe I lost. :(

Wayne Bridge has signed for 6m. Diego Alves of Almeria is also signing for the two poor keepers I have and 819k.

Fighting CSKA Moskva for an amazing player from Lokomotiv but I believe I lost. :(

Amazing player from Lokomotiv, are you sure? :P Which player from Lokomotiv?

Guest Terr Hogan

More Big Deals Done For Roma:

Signed a new number 1 - 2:

Sébastien FREY has completed his move to Roma from Fiorentina for £2,000,000 plus David PIZARRO

Mark SCHWARZER has completed his move to Roma from Fulham in a swap deal for Alexander DONI,

Signed some new Center half's.

Rio FERDINAND has completed his move to Roma from Manchester United for £10,000,000 plus Philippe MEXES

Josip SIMUNIC has completed his move to Roma from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim for £8,280,000

Signed a new Center Midfielder:

Frank LAMPARD has completed his move to Roma from Chelsea in a swap deal for Daniele DE ROSSI

And signed a new Striker:

Darren BENT has completed his move to Roma from Sunderland for £4,000,000 plus Stefano OKAKA and Bogdan LOBONT

Now I am ready for season one!

Steven DEFOUR has completed his move to Liverpool from Standard Liège for £14,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Good signing and a good price too. Will mean that Meireles, Lucas and Defour compete for the two places in my midfield (playing a 4-2-3-1) with Gerrard occupying the AM role

Good signing and a good price too. Will mean that Meireles' date=' Lucas and Defour compete for the two places in my midfield (playing a 4-2-3-1) with Gerrard occupying the AM role[/quote']

That's not too bad of a midfield actually :)

Lots of Fiorentina players for sale! Gilardino is for sale for 20mil! Anyone want?! Leverkusen could well be signing him so if you want him, get in quickly!

Guest Villa888

Amazing player from Lokomotiv' date=' are you sure? :P Which player from Lokomotiv?[/quote']

Oleksandr Aliyev... Alright, maybe not "amazing", but a 25 year old, 90 rated CM, was only worth some 9.5m I believe.

Oleksandr Aliyev... Alright' date=' maybe not "amazing", but a 25 year old, 90 rated CM, was only worth some 9.5m I believe.[/quote']

Oh yeah good shout, can't say I know much about him but he seems a popular buy around the game-worlds.

Guest Villa888

Went an older way to make up for losing him, Igor Semshov joined along with Daniel Cata Diaz

Guest Terr Hogan

Desperately looking for a DM and AM.

I'm willing to give up any of my players except Cole and Terry.

So.. Essien' date=' Drogba, Anelka, Ivanovic, Malouda.. can all go in return for a DM or AM.[/quote']

Hi mate.

I am Roma making a side of players to push for a top 4 any chance of a deal for Terry messaged you in game.