Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

World Championship 10580 Discussion Thread

Guest Terr Hogan

Re: World Championship 10580 Discussion Thread

Had a Friendly Match against Cruzeiro came out 1-0 winners with Lampard getting the only goal.

Things have died down at Roma deals wise but got one going down now,

The offer for Mirko VUCINIC of Roma from Hamburger SV has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Could not turn down: £10.0M + Ruud VAN NISTELROOY.

Got a nice 92 in the deal for a 92 plus 10M now I can sign a 88+ for more depth.

Have Mark SCHWARZER for loan if anyone need a number 1 will be to he is needed so could be all season!.

Had a Friendly Match against Cruzeiro came out 1-0 winners with Lampard getting the only goal.

Things have died down at Roma deals wise but got one going down now' date='

The offer for Mirko VUCINIC of Roma from Hamburger SV has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Could not turn down: £10.0M + Ruud VAN NISTELROOY.

Got a nice 92 in the deal for a 92 plus 10M now I can sign a 88+ for more depth.

[b']Have Mark SCHWARZER for loan if anyone need a number 1 will be to he is needed so could be all season!.[/b]

If Schwarzer's still available I'd be interested! Please PM here or 'in-game' as I'd need to send Dos Santos back to Spurs first and I don't want to lose him ifor no reason, cheers.

Sorry guys i quit the wrong team to get a space for the new EC. Am back in charge now after the confusions. Glad i looked on here aswell as i though i had gotten rid of Schalke :o

Made two 'nothing' signings with Utrecht youngster Tommy Oar and Sydney FC striker Alex Brosque signing.

Oar has huge talent and potential and is one for the future whilst Brosque is amongst my favourite players.

Pre-season plans have been progressing at a decent pace for ANDERLECHT.

Some of the hottest prospects in World Football have been snapped already to accompany another one of the world's best talents already at the club in Lukaku. Neymar has been added to the front-line, expected to partner Lukaku for the majority of games, whilst width has been added by the likes of Alexis Sanchez and arguably the pick of Anderlecht's recent signings Gundogan, hailed 'The New Ozil'. Some mid-field steel has also been acquired in Kwado Asamoah!

The Anderlecht management has promised more signings, although these are expected to be less flamboyant and geared more towards the defensive side of the team, to compliment the loan signings of Rafael and Kaboul.

The manager also went on record to suggest Automatic promotion into Division 3 was the target but qualification through the play-offs would not be deemed a failure, anything less would be however.

Guest Villa888

Losing a lot of managers in this one (I make it 7 in the last 2 days) down to 61 already...:o

Yeah... I have no plans to leave though, like my Spartak Moskva team.

Yeah... I have no plans to leave though' date=' like my Spartak Moskva team.[/quote']

It's still a decent percentage compared to a lot of WCs, if we lose another 20 I might really start to reconsider things however. It's no challenge with under 40.

Really like how I have to think and budget a lot more stricter in this one though atm.

Guest Villa888

It's still a decent percentage compared to a lot of WCs' date=' if we lose another 20 I might really start to reconsider things however. It's no challenge with under 40.

Really like how I have to think and budget a lot more stricter in this one though atm.[/quote']

Yeah, if it does get low low, I'll rethink it. I more like it because I've never had a Russian club before, so it makes it more entertaining for me.

As long as it stays above 50 I'm cool with it.

I payed for Chelsea' date=' so it better doesn't get under 50.

That would mean I've thrown away another 5 euro.[/quote']

I've seen a few more join today, lets hope the numbers level out around 65 minimum.

Guest Villa888

Typical lost my best striker Neymar for 4weeks. I swear the less players you have the more injuries you get. Going to be a massive struggle at this rate.

Hey... My best striker Welliton is out injured as well.

Guest Villa888

These Brazilians don't like the winter ;) ...I sense a conspiracy.

And to think my Brazilian plays in Russia. :P

Guest Villa888

LMAO good point' date=' you'll be lucky to get 10 games out of him! :D[/quote']

My next highest rated striker is.... Brazilian too. :P

Russian clubs need to lay off Brazilians. :rolleyes:

It has come to light that Terr Hogan tries to ruin popular set-ups by signing expensive old players then quitting. It says Roma has a new manager so has he left the set-up now? I did think at the time some of his transfers were questionable, i.e. van Nistelrooy for Vucinic.

For more information about him see the EC7484 discussion thread which talks about his antics in more detail.

Just want to make sure that WC10580 is safe guarded, whilst I will be looking at Roma's transfers and potentially trying to get all reversed.

Guest Villa888

Ah yes, Mr Hammer. Attempted and almost ruined Werder in 10000, Doncaster in EC 7345, multiple attempts in 7046, not too mention probably the millions of other clubs he's had in every new EC that comes out and multiple others.

Ah yes' date=' Mr Hammer. Attempted and almost ruined Werder in 10000, Doncaster in EC 7345, multiple attempts in 7046, not too mention probably the millions of other clubs he's had in every new EC that comes out and multiple others.[/quote']

What a .... (fill in the rest yourselves) Ok will have a proper look at Roma later then, cheers.

Guest Villa888

What a .... (fill in the rest yourselves) Ok will have a proper look at Roma later then' date=' cheers.[/quote']

Though what I do find weird is that Mr Hammer is known for having some absolutely horrid spelling and grammar, so unless he was "fooling" everyone, take a look at his Middlesbrough thread for 7474... That's some actual good spelling/grammar, far better then he ever had.