Legend fitness over rating changes

valdo

I have just had a spout in another section regarding Seedorf's rating change from 92>91. (See below gripe).

"If anything, for the older players, they should have their fitness affected more than rating so you couldn't play them as much just as you do in the 'real world'."

Surely the player age should sync to the SM game system somehow and reflect that in their fitness so you have to play them, rather than having a 'lesser' player..? What's the point in having a Seedorf then?!

Seedorf a lesser player?

AC Milan: (Number reflects games started)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic 14

Alessandro Nesta 13

Gennaro Gattuso 12

Thiago Silva 12

Andrea Pirlo 10

Clarence Seedorf 10 (+3 from the bench)

Rest of the squad fall below these numbers.

Sitting top of Serie A, still in the Champions League, whats the deal?

Re: Legend fitness over rating changes

I have just had a spout in another section regarding Seedorf's rating change from 92>91. (See below gripe).

"If anything' date=' for the older players, they should have their fitness affected more than rating so you couldn't play them as much just as you do in the 'real world'."

Surely the player age should sync to the SM game system somehow and reflect that in their fitness so you have to play them, rather than having a 'lesser' player..? What's the point in having a Seedorf then?!

Seedorf a lesser player?

[b']AC Milan: (Number reflects games started)[/b]

Zlatan Ibrahimovic 14

Alessandro Nesta 13

Gennaro Gattuso 12

Thiago Silva 12

Andrea Pirlo 10

I was under the impression that age does affect fitness. A younger player takes less time to recover their fitness following a game.

Re: Legend fitness over rating changes

"If anything' date=' for the older players, they should have their fitness affected more than rating so you couldn't play them as much just as you do in the 'real world'."

Seedorf a lesser player?

[b']AC Milan: (Number reflects games started)[/b]

Zlatan Ibrahimovic 14

Alessandro Nesta 13

Gennaro Gattuso 12

Thiago Silva 12

Andrea Pirlo 10

Nice idea, I like it.

If it is already in place (as another post suggests) I haven't noticed it much. It could be made more noticeable.