Keane >>> leaving Spurs?

The Buyers

Madrid >>> Striker

Milan >>> Striker

Chelsea >>> Defender

Liverpool >>> All

Tottenham Spurs >>> Striker

Respuesta: 2010/2011 Winter Transfers and Rating

Wolfsburgo offered a big sum to stick with the team. His salary now is the same of Diego. Despite the player saying his dream is to play in Madrid it seems he will stay in Germany.

Dzeko is AC Milan fan,where you get that is he sad about dream to play in Madrid:D

His price is 40M,who give that money to Wolsburg he will go to that team..

Dzeko is AC Milan fan' date='where you get that is he sad about dream to play in Madrid:D

His price is 40M,who give that money to Wolsburg he will go to that team..[/quote']

Local journalists. They say that his current clause is 40mill, which means that is 4mill for the player in case of a transfer. Wolfsburgo offered to raise is salary in 1 mill (equalizing with Diego) and pay him 4mill (like if he was transfered) to stick with the club and raise its clause to 80mill.

They have also said that Dzeko's manager stated that Edin's dream was to play for Madrid but well Uruguayan journalists suck so they might be wrong.

After Milan-Wolsburg game in uefa cup Dzeko sayed:

"All my life I am fan of Milan and Shevchenko .Whan I was litle boy I dreamed to meet Sergej Barbarez and Shevchenko.I meet Barberez,evan played against him,and now at least i meet Shevchenko."

Dzeko in Shevchenko kit on San Siro:D

dzeko-milan.gif

But now,there is not much talks about Dzeko transfer in Milan,moustly rumors says that he will go on Juventus,Real and Man.City who are ready to pay 40M to Wolsburg,but Dzeko doesnt't want to play for City:cool:

Re: 2010/2011 Winter Transfers and Rating

The madrid case if somewhat curious. If Benzema is poor id expect a big push for Dzeko. If Benzema players decent or Higuain is back quick that expected if he doesnt under go surguery then expect someone like Hugo Almeida to be bought. i think his contract is up at the end of the year werder would probably like to cash on if they could so he would be cheap and is having a solid year.

Re: Respuesta: 2010/2011 Winter Transfers and Rating

Local journalists. They say that his current clause is 40mill' date=' which means that is 4mill for the player in case of a transfer. Wolfsburgo offered to raise is salary in 1 mill (equalizing with Diego) and pay him 4mill (like if he was transfered) to stick with the club and raise its clause to 80mill.

They have also said that Dzeko's manager stated that Edin's dream was to play for Madrid but well Uruguayan journalists suck so they might be wrong.[/quote']

madrid got the money, but spending less will be logical

milan spent a lot of cash this year

The madrid case if somewhat curious. If Benzema is poor id expect a big push for Dzeko. If Benzema players decent or Higuain is back quick that expected if he doesnt under go surguery then expect someone like Hugo Almeida to be bought. i think his contract is up at the end of the year werder would probably like to cash on if they could so he would be cheap and is having a solid year.

almieda or gyan but i recommend a youngster or someone on loan from Russia

Buy Kerlon! He moved to Inter and can do good tricks.

Buy Onyewu! He moved to Milan and ergo, must be good.

There are several more cases like the above. Moving to a big club doesn't mean you're going to rise and trying to rate players before they've moved, let alone played a game for their new side is ridiculous IMO...