2010/2011 Winter Transfers and Rating

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 2010/2011 Winter Transfers and Rating

guardian' date=' espn and club official/fans websites ...

the problem is if ESPN source is one of the websites mentioned![/quote']

I'm sorry if I'm mistaken here, but its ok to belittle someone for regurgitating stories they read on the internet if its from tribal or wherever, but its ok if its the Guardian? I don't get it. Are we talking about the reliability of these rumours? If so, maybe there's a fair point as they seem to have so many rumours on a daily basis, but then again, so does the BBC and daily tabloids. If he read a rumour, and this is a place for rumours, is he not entitled to post it? Seems to me like he's being belitted, and I don't see the difference due to source...

Re: Respuesta: 2010/2011 Winter Transfers and Rating

are you seriously

are why are they from portugal...

the turkish club is signing 3 more Portuguese players ... they got quaresma already ... so they are going to be 4

almeida rejected the move but i was suprised that he is going to turkey not staying in germany or going to spain

Re: Respuesta: 2010/2011 Winter Transfers and Rating

the turkish club is signing 3 more Portuguese players ... they got quaresma already ... so they are going to be 4

almeida rejected the move but i was suprised that he is going to turkey not staying in germany or going to spain

I heard too that Almedia rejected the bid and that he isnt going to Turkey :!.

Apparently Dzeko has written a letter to Man City thanking them for their interest in him over summer and that he admires the club and would still be interested in playing for them if they were still interested in having him.

I know Dzeko to City is not new news but does state his intentions (over Madrid for eg) and sure Wolfsburg wont be too pleased with this behaviour.

Also heard on the grapevine Domenico Criscito to Bayern (not Baines or Bridge like recently hinted at).

Apparently Dzeko has written a letter to Man City thanking them for their interest in him over summer and that he admires the club and would still be interested in playing for them if they were still interested in having him.

I know Dzeko to City is not new news but does state his intentions (over Madrid for eg) and sure Wolfsburg wont be too pleased with this behaviour.

Also heard on the grapevine Domenico Criscito to Bayern (not Baines or Bridge like recently hinted at).

One day they tell that he is going to juventus,other in real then to city lol...I wont belive anything till i see him in new jersey.

I'm sorry if I'm mistaken here' date=' but its ok to belittle someone for regurgitating stories they read on the internet if its from tribal or wherever, but its ok if its the Guardian? I don't get it. Are we talking about the reliability of these rumours? If so, maybe there's a fair point as they seem to have so many rumours on a daily basis, but then again, so does the BBC and daily tabloids. If he read a rumour, and this is a place for rumours, is he not entitled to post it? Seems to me like he's being belitted, and I don't see the difference due to source...[/quote']

for example if guradian reports talks started ... a club approached or a manager announced budget/target positions ... then you know that maybe the player is going to move to the clubs negotiating with the agent/club/player

also when Sir AF announce that Man UTD looking for a midfielder you know it could be defour from Liege or other possible options

some stuff makes sense ...

you can post something like messi to madrid and see the reaction

One day they tell that he is going to juventus' date='other in real then to city lol...I wont belive anything till i see him in new jersey.[/quote']

Not saying he is definately going to city (Wolfsburg apparently wanted 60mil for him when city offered 30 over summer), just stating he wrote a letter to encourage city to repeat their efforts to sign him. Heard from another source but I also see the Guardian has published the story. Again not saying its a done deal just Dzeko has clearly stated his preferred destination; City.

Not saying he is definately going to city (Wolfsburg apparently wanted 60mil for him when city offered 30 over summer)' date=' just stating he wrote a letter to encourage city to repeat their efforts to sign him. Heard from another source but I also see the Guardian has published the story. Again not saying its a done deal just Dzeko has clearly stated his preferred destination; City.[/quote']

We will see that for few weeks.IMO he will go to city but you never know :D.

I have reason to believe that Dzeko has already signed a pre-agreement to join Juventus in the summer, therefore he will not move this January. Before anyone questions Juve's admitted inability to pay 40m Euros, close Juve sources have previously stated that the deal will be as shown below:

Juve gave Wolfsburg Diego for 15m, saving them 10m from his market price of 25m.

In summer they will give Wolfsburg Momo Sissoko, who is worth 15m.

Thus, Juve will already have paid Wolfsburg 25m, and will only need to pay Wolfsburg 15m to make up the rest of the 40m.

Juve are still in need of a world-class striker until summer, so instead of splashing now for a striker since they will be getting Dzeko anyway in summer, they are trying to obtain Giuseppe Pazzini or Karim Benzema on loan until the end of the season.

Read Hazard to Liverpool on here a few times AND I can't see that happening in a million years! One of Europe's biggest and brightest talents, why would he go to Liverpool in their current state? (watched them again last night, another waste of 2 hours of my life)

Can't think for the life of me where I read this but found an article with Zidane's admiration for him. I'm sure many of you know Zidane has some kind of ambassadorial role with Madrid (not sure of his exact title :P) and he even alluded to a potential transfer to Madrid. He is player designed for that club and makes far more sense ;)

Not saying he is definately going to city (Wolfsburg apparently wanted 60mil for him when city offered 30 over summer)' date=' just stating he wrote a letter to encourage city to repeat their efforts to sign him. Heard from another source but I also see the Guardian has published the story. Again not saying its a done deal just Dzeko has clearly stated his preferred destination; City.[/quote']

With santa cruz/jo (maybe since Mancini fancies him) even adebayor used as make weights for that deal.

I really wish the touted real madrids benzema to Arsenal for clichy happens though..

Lol I heard that City is offering 100M for Andres Iniesta and Marca (spanish newspapers) told that there is chance for Barcelona to Accept this bid because they are in crises with money and because of that they will have a sponsor first time after 111 years and that they might sell some of players.

We could discuss about this transfer a little bit.

I think that this would be the worst decision of barcelona if they let him go.

Its so cool to watch Messi,Xavi,Iniesta play together.And I am not fan of Barca but i wouldnt like to see Iniesta in City jersey.