2010/2011 Winter Transfers and Rating

Re: 2010/2011 Winter Transfers and Rating

Lol I heard that City is offering 100M for Andres Iniesta and Marca (spanish newspapers) told that there is chance for Barcelona to Accept this bid because they are in crises with money and because of that they will have a sponsor first time after 111 years and that they might sell some of players.

We could discuss about this transfer a little bit.

I think that this would be the worst decision of barcelona if they let him go.

Its so cool to watch Messi' date='Xavi,Iniesta play together.And I am not fan of Barca but i wouldnt like to see Iniesta in City jersey.[/quote']

They might well accept but I am sure as I can be that the player would reject the move.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read Hazard to Liverpool on here a few times AND I can't see that happening in a million years! One of Europe's biggest and brightest talents' date=' why would he go to Liverpool in their current state? (watched them again last night, another waste of 2 hours of my life)

Can't think for the life of me where I read this but found an article with Zidane's admiration for him. I'm sure many of you know Zidane has some kind of ambassadorial role with Madrid (not sure of his exact title :P) and he even alluded to a potential transfer to Madrid. He is player designed for that club and makes far more sense ;)[/quote']

Yeah I can't see this happening either. And you are correct about Zidane - he absolutely love Hazard, so expect a bid from Real at some point. And when Real come knocking...

Yeah I can't see this happening either. And you are correct about Zidane - he absolutely love Hazard' date=' so expect a bid from Real at some point. And when Real come knocking...[/quote']

Ye maybe he could move to real but i dont think that for Hazard is smart..Real has ronaldo,di maria and kaka will be back soon so i dont see him in first eleven and he may play once in 5 games and that is not good for him.So maybe better to move to liverpool or somewhere like that where he will play more games but that is his decision :).We will see.

Yeph ' date=' and Mou will be Pep assistant :D

Madrid will be coached by Raul.

Ok , stop make silly post. I think Hazard should considered rejected a move if Madrid bid him[/quote']

hazard has already say it out loud that he will not join RM to warm the bench

according to the papers, arsenal and pool are his first option

i personally doubt that AW will get him, 0 chance IMO, unless AW willing to break the bank which i doubt or vela is leaving

Hoffenheim signed Firmino (Figueirense Futebol Clube)

1899 Hoffenheim have enlisted the services of a young Brazilian talent by the name of Roberto Firmino as they make their first move of the ahead of the winter transfer window. Following a successful medical evaluation with the club, the 19-year old has put pen to paper on a 4-and-a-half year contract lasting until 20.06.2015.

Source

He is currently rated at 73...