2010/2011 Winter Transfers and Rating

Respuesta: 2010/2011 Winter Transfers and Rating

At Spain there're lot of rumours:

Gameiro and Carlos Vela to Valencia

Mahmadouh Diarra to Malaga

Pepe to Man Utd

Diovanni Dos Santos to Zaragoza

What I true is that Milito wants to leave Barcelona cause he wants to be called by Argentina to play the Copa America

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 2010/2011 Winter Transfers and Rating

Is this confirmed' date=' or just rumors?

I 've heard that Benfica is interested in him, but i 've seen nowhere yet that they 've already signed him...[/quote']

I've just read some news about him visiting the stadium after completing the medical tests. There are only final details missing before the official signature, but that's bound to be real soon.

ELVIS, Araújo 20 year old brazilian attacking midfielder from Paraná has been training with Benfica this week.

Today a portuguese newspaper says he has already signed a 3,5 years contract (the newspaper also states that this has been confirmed by the player's agent and the brazilian federation) but will remain in experience until the manager decides if he stays in the squad or he's loaned out to a smaller club.

This is a free of charge transfer since the player has quitted Paraná due to lack of wages payment issues.

SM rates Elvis at 75.

ELVIS' date=' Araújo 20 year old brazilian attacking midfielder from Paraná has been training with Benfica this week.

Today a portuguese newspaper says he has already signed a 3,5 years contract (the newspaper also states that this has been confirmed by the player's agent and the brazilian federation) but will remain in experience until the manager decides if he stays in the squad or he's loaned out to a smaller club.

This is a free of charge transfer since the player has quitted Paraná due to lack of wages payment issues.

SM rates Elvis at 75.[/quote']

if this is really true, anyone has seen this guy live or at least on tv?

how is he, would he be a good buy prospect wise?

Guest jfromcand

Hi, few questions

Hi

I'm trying to decide which book to get. I have chosed two, Absolute C++ by Walter Savich and C++ Primer. Anybody know if one is better than the other?

Any help on this would be well appreciated. Thanks.

Danny20

Guest jfromcand

Whats up, few questions

I will add - if you need any support implementing what ever data structure you choose in C, then just give me a shout. Many people learn datastructures on an OO language, and can find it difficult to make the transition into an imperative language.

Guest jfromcand

Hello, few questions

No, it is a common misconception. A new standard will probably not change C a huge amount to the casual observer. it should certainly maintain backwards compatability whereever possible. What it will, most likely do is standardise certain extensions (some POSIX C extensions spring to mind) which are commonly used.

Bear in mind a standard is exactly that - a document detailing the language. This is nothing to do with the practical side of things (compiler writing) at that stage. After the standard has been finalised and released, then it is up to the compiler writers to implement it... implementation is simple compared to creating the standard

Another one from Benfica. This one got me by surprise really.

JARDEL, Nivaldo, 24 years old CB from Olhanense has been confirmed by all portuguese newspapers has done this morning, and that's why he hasn't played this night against... that's right, Benfica :)

Jardel made a name for himself last season in the portuguese second division club Estoril and got a move to the first division side Olhanense in the summer, where he's being at a much higher level than the rest of the team and was rumoured for Sporting CP, Braga and Stuttgart.

Although he's a good player I don't see him start for Benfica really. With Luisão, David Luiz, Sidnei, and the promissing Fabio Faria and Roderick Miranda, he will have little chances.

Even if David Luiz leaves during this winter like it has been rumoured, I don't see Jardel gaining the spot. I might be wrong though.

SM rates Jardel at 80. He got a +3 in the last portuguese reviews.