Which players score the most for ur teams?

Re: Which players score the most for ur teams?

my Top 5 goal scorers in my Fav team are

1. Milito (25 games = 16 goals, 14 assists)

2. L.Lopez (16 Games = 9 goals, 3 assists)

3. Totti (which im going to sell after saturday's game, 21 games = 9 goals, 13 assists)

4. M.Marin (18 games = 8 goals, 1 assist)

5.Ozil (21 Games = 7 goals, 7 assists)

so many goals, but still not enuff :(, im only 3rd. atm Div 2 Napoli.

For anyone who does not have Rooney and co at their disposal, dentinho of corinthians is an absolute goal machine. Have him for two teams one in an English premier league and he scores for fun. His morale is always full and he gets his plenty share of 10 ratings. I would recommend him to anyone.

Not dissing the thread, it's definitely fun but...

It isn't Championship Manager there are no hidden stats. The only way you can tell if someone is likely to be any good for you is what their rating is - i.e 93.

For example, Darren Bent might be banging in the goals in your gameworld - great! But I'm not about to sign him on mine ahead of anybody higher rated because of this, it is irrelevant.

Not dissing the thread, it's a bit of fun but not sure if it should be in player ratings/assistance at all.

Not dissing the thread' date=' it's definitely fun but...

It isn't Championship Manager there are no hidden stats. The only way you can tell if someone is likely to be any good for you is what their rating is - i.e 93.

For example, Darren Bent might be banging in the goals in your gameworld - great! But I'm not about to sign him on mine ahead of anybody higher rated because of this, it is irrelevant.

Not dissing the thread, it's a bit of fun but not sure if it should be in player ratings/assistance at all.[/quote']

We also had a very similar thread start a week or so ago but then the guy can't be blamed for starting another one when the search function is working properly (well for me anyway so perhaps not for markers17 either).

For me Villa and Drogba for diffrent teams, But i set them as my target man and penalty taker, the rest i give to the CM, behind them and they are the play maker which they give the ball to the target man.

Works great for me Won the league on both teams and Golden boot for each

Kanoute for me too in one of my teams in 12 apps his got 16 goals 6 assists 8 mom 9.17 avp :)

same for me

Kanoute is the top scorer for my team (and my game world as well!)

He scored 28 with 15 assists (33 apps) last season (golden boots)

and now he is currently on the top of my league with 15 goals, 6 assists (23 apps) and i got 6 game left

which means he going to get another golden boots in a row !!:D