Hernandez Xavi

I've been offered this player for 40 Million.

Is he worth accepting the bid seeing as Barcelona will buy Fabregas next year meaning that Xavi gets no games and also his rating goes down ALOT!

TEAM

I do have my eyes on Busquets for the long term but for the next 12 months atleast... is it worth me having him ? Thoughts would be appriciated.

Thanks.

Re: Hernandez Xavi

Fabregas says he wants to go to Barca and Wenger asked him to stay for one more season and he said ok... This means that Barca are bound to sign him next year at some point. They just signed a new shirt deal for over 100 Million, I'm sure they can afford him!

Fabregas says he wants to go to Barca and Wenger asked him to stay for one more season and he said ok...

Did Fabregas say that or did Barca say that?

And what ur saying is absolute garbage!

Our captain is a loyal player who won't leave Arsenal in the lurches. He will go one day, but it wont be so soon.

The scum don't deserve a player of such quality. All they deserve is filth. They corrupt every player who they buy. They're like a disease.

Is he worth accepting the bid seeing as Barcelona will buy Fabregas next year meaning that Xavi gets no games and also his rating goes down ALOT!

TEAM

I do have my eyes on Busquets for the long term but for the next 12 months atleast... is it worth me having him ? Thoughts would be appriciated.

Thanks.

Xavi... 40 mil... World Championship...

snap the managers arm off and accept right now

If Cesc goes to Barca, then Xavi will still play. Whoever manages Barca next year would be a complete idiot to take Xavi out of the team to replace him with a new guy. I think if Fabregas would get a starter's place it would be Busquets who'll be taken out, but certainly not Xavi.

So take the deal!

Do the deal XAvi is the best CM and he will start for barcelona for atleast another 2 seasons and even if barca get fabregas , then they will replace either pedro or busquets and never xavi

their offense would be like this

fabregas---xavi---iniesta

pedro---mess---villa

they way barcelona hold the ball in midfield they dont need a holdiing player or they can also play this way

busquets

Fabregas Xavi

Messi Iniesta

David villa

97 rated player for 40 million.

Why are you so cautious? Most people would ask for to 93+ rated players and cash for someone like Xavi. Just accept it already...

Hes been amazing, up for the ballondor, you can quite easily make a huge profit if you decide to sell him.

Really is a simple choice mate.

TEAM

Thanks.

Hahaha

anyway , if you get Xavi for just 40m , do that !