Smfa blocking a fair transfer

I offered Kjaer who is 90 and 21 yrs old for Hummels who is 90 and 21 yrs old , this is a fair deal right ?But smfa block this deal

My friend manages a team the same set up so once when he came home he used SM on my computer and after that none of the deals between us are going through , he used to loan players before and now it does nt even let him loan players and did not even let me trade Kjaer for Hummels after he used internet in my house , is there a solution to solve this ?

Re: Smfa blocking a fair transfer

I offered Kjaer who is 90 and 21 yrs old for Hummels who is 90 and 21 yrs old ' date=' this is a fair deal right ?But smfa block this deal

My friend manages a team the same set up so once when he came home he used SM on my computer and after that none of the deals between us are going through , he used to loan players before and now it does nt even let him loan players and did not even let me trade Kjaer for Hummels after he used internet in my house , is there a solution to solve this ?[/quote']

You used the same computer! Bad move....

The IP adress is therefore the same, so SM think that you are managing two teams on the same computer. Send a ticket to SM, explaining the situation and thyell fix it up for you.;)

Well we use the same computer atleast once a month cause we end up going to each others house to watch the big games in our friends place .... will it be helpful if i send in a ticket about the this and I have not done any bad deals with my friends club infact they are stubborn to do deals with me cause I have a really good team :)

Well we use the same computer atleast once a month cause we end up going to each others house to watch the big games in our friends place .... will it be helpful if i send in a ticket about the this and I have not done any bad deals with my friends club infact they are stubborn to do deals with me cause I have a really good team :)

well you say you use the same computer once a month.

how do we know that your not just a cheat who logs on his cheating account once a month ?

see the problem ? cheats always have a plausible innocent excuse.

im not saying you are at all, just saying send a ticket into SM but if they do not reverse the decisions then don't get angry as you can see where they are coming from :)

well you say you use the same computer once a month.

how do we know that your not just a cheat who logs on his cheating account once a month ?

see the problem ? cheats always have a plausible innocent excuse.

im not saying you are at all' date=' just saying send a ticket into SM but if they do not reverse the decisions then don't get angry as you can see where they are coming from :)[/quote']

Lol u think im cheating then you can have a look we have barely transfered players and we have been playing the game for around 8 seasons and you can also see that he logs in everyday with his ip address n so do i and we acctually dont log in once a month compulsoryily , i was just saying if me n my friends use the same ip adress once ,why should it affect the transfers we do ?

Lol u think im cheating then you can have a look we have barely transfered players and we have been playing the game for around 8 seasons and you can also see that he logs in everyday with his ip address n so do i and we acctually dont log in once a month compulsoryily ' date=' i was just saying if me n my friends use the same ip adress once ,why should it affect the transfers we do ?[/quote']

I don't think rooney is suggesting you are cheating-he's just showing the scenario that can happen and has happened.

The problem is that in most online games there are strict rules regarding the use of the same IP address (computer), usually you are supposed to inform the game admin before it happens and follow whatever rules laid out.Hope it is resolved soon.

hehehe I knw tat he was jus being sarcastic . well thanks for the help guys but one last help :) now how do i submit a ticket ?

http://www.soccermanager.com/help.php

on the left is tickets.

but i dont think SM allow tickets to be submitted questioning the SMFA.....maybe closed without reply.

not sure on the rules on this one sorry !

http://www.soccermanager.com/help.php

on the left is tickets.

but i dont think SM allow tickets to be submitted questioning the SMFA.....maybe closed without reply.

not sure on the rules on this one sorry !

oh ok what if i dont let my friend use my laptop for few more months then will everything back to normal?