Backroom staff...

valdo

I see this is 'underway' in the SM suggestions.

Does anyone know how this will work?

Will they introduce the 'ghost' of the actual existing assistant manager and physio?

I would like to see a 'search' option, by rating and by name. Pretty sure could do this in Champ Man years ago.

i.e. When Roy Keane retired from playing you could hire him as a coach.

Or even as the the real world is at the moment, snap up Chris Hughton as your assistant ;)

Re: Backroom staff...

I see this is 'underway' in the SM suggestions.

Does anyone know how this will work?

Will they introduce the 'ghost' of the actual existing assistant manager and physio?

I would like to see a 'search' option' date=' by rating and by name. Pretty sure could do this in Champ Man years ago.

i.e. When Roy Keane retired from playing you could hire him as a coach.

Or even as the the real world is at the moment, snap up Chris Hughton as your assistant ;)[/quote']

Hmm, and the assistant manager will have a price tag depending upon how good they are.

Benitez will cost 10K but he'd probably put Milito as a keeper and Julio Cesar on the wing :D

Don't know about the link.

It's whether you get the 'ghost' assistant or physio (the same as the unmanaged clubs have managers).

I don't want Football Manager, this is to do with 'evolving' SM...

Not really concerned with the assistant, unless you could get an assistant would wouldn't 'medal' with your tactics if you weren't a Gold Member for the European games.

I do like the idea of physio's though. The better the physio the quicker the return from injury (but not in all cases of injuries though).

Also, this should affect the size of squad.

If you have a MASSIVE squad, a club physio couldn't really manage some of the 100 strong squads some people have, so to help prevent 'hogging' etc, this could be a deterrent to help people to minimise their squads to get the most out of their physios.

Ruling out the option of adding MORE than one physio, thus helping the running and management of the game.

Reckon?

If you have a MASSIVE squad' date=' a club physio couldn't really manage some of the 100 strong squads some people have, so to help prevent 'hogging' etc, this could be a deterrent to help people to minimise their squads to get the most out of their physios.

Ruling out the option of adding MORE than one physio, thus helping the running and management of the game.

Reckon?[/quote']

huh ?

why do you want to try and use physios to control squads now.

just let player concerns do their job.

I think he means to control their fitness (as in injuries).

he actually said to stop player hogging.

using injuries as an incentive to do that.

it is quite strange not only because concerns are there for that job, but if a player gets a long term injury your actually going to just buy a replacement for 10 weeks making it worse if anything.