Young Payers Going Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Young Payers Going Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know which payers will go up. The ones that pay to view high profile boxing bouts. These people will generally go up. To their 'Sky' box sets and stick their 'Sky' card in.

Other payers that will go up are those people who pay to travel on public transport where there is a second 'double deck' on the vehicle. There is a strong (perhaps 50%) chance (depending on how many old grannies are seated downstairs) that these passengers will generally pay and go up by means of ascending the stairs.

Some of these payers might be young. But some are old. So it's safe to assume that both young and old payers will go up, as long as they are enthusiasts of pugilistic sports or they are regular users of public twin-deck transport.

Having said all this, there are some people in this world who refuse to pay to go up to their 'Sky' box. Instead they buy 'cracked' versions.

Does anyone else know of any payers who go up?

By up I assume you mean up in height?

I'm pretty sure every player below maybe 20 has a chance of growing taller, so just buy everyone under 20. According to averages you would ideally want shorter players as they are more likely to rise and have a late boom in there growth. Stay away from players like Crouch since he has already gone up alot and probably won't go up in the future.

Marks out of ten.

Heron il give you 8, for being first in, and a solid quick short burn

Abidicus, im gonna have to give you a 7, impressive using the Payer error, but i felt overall it was too drawn out at times, this could be a personal taste, as i like a short burn, others may like your way, and vote you higher as it was very well done

scribe313, im gonna have to dock you for being last in, so you only get get a 7, it would have been higher but hey who knows, maybe you have been thinking about this a while :P. but factually yours is correct, still soccer related, and crouchy gets a mention, very nice

Arshavin8, as for you, a 3, 3 as your very new to the site and to get an absolute roasting from the guys and only score a 0 would be very mean!!

go to the search at the top right, type in risers or young

you will get what you need!

On the other hand if your some sort of pedophile and looking for young boys to go up and think this is some sort of meeting point for that discussion, well let me tell you sir, go elsewhere!! :eek:

Marks out of ten.

Heron il give you 8' date=' for being first in, and a solid quick short burn

Abidicus, im gonna have to give you a 7, impressive using the Payer error, but i felt overall it was too drawn out at times, this could be a personal taste, as i like a short burn, others may like your way, and vote you higher as it was very well done

scribe313, im gonna have to dock you for being last in, so you only get get a 7, it would have been higher but hey who knows, maybe you have been thinking about this a while :P. but factually yours is correct, still soccer related, and crouchy gets a mention, very nice

Arshavin8, as for you, a 3, 3 as your very new to the site and to get an absolute roasting from the guys and only score a 0 would be very mean!!

go to the search at the top right, type in risers or young

you will get what you need!

On the other hand if your some sort of pedophile and looking for young boys to go up and think this is some sort of meeting point for that discussion, well let me tell you sir, go elsewhere!! :eek:[/quote']

I agree with the ratings except heron who deserves at least a 9 , throw him a fricken bone

By up I assume you mean up in height?

I'm pretty sure every player below maybe 20 has a chance of growing taller' date=' so just buy [b']everyone[/b] under 20. According to averages you would ideally want shorter players as they are more likely to rise and have a late boom in there growth. Stay away from players like Crouch since he has already gone up alot and probably won't go up in the future.

Bit of a low life comment really isnt it pal!!! The guy asked a genuine question. I take it your the kind of guy to hide behind your computer and insult people! GET A GRIP!!!

Bit of a low life comment really isnt it pal!!! The guy asked a genuine question. I take it your the kind of guy to hide behind your computer and insult people! GET A GRIP!!!

hahaah okay buddy' date=' first of all I'm the third person to take the mickey out of a guy who many would consider a 'leech' to the forum. Second of all, I'm insulting him?? A sarcastic answer to his question for laughs and thats an insult...

To me the real insult is people who join the forum and completely ignore the search tool and just post who will rise, there are too many to count and it's one of the forums biggest issues (at least in this section anyway)

Hmm do you ?...personally I thought it was a pretty childish / shabby way to welcome a newcomer asking for help.

Haha okay, say what you will about what's childish, for me the most childish thing done on this forums is usually making a new thread just vaguely asking who will rise.

Jeez people are so sensitive these days, I know he's a newcomer but there are so many places he can start and instead hes just lazily starting yet another thread requesting the rising players.... and I'm the one being abused

hahaah okay buddy' date=' first of all I'm the third person to take the mickey out of a guy who many would consider a 'leech' to the forum. Second of all, I'm insulting him?? A sarcastic answer to his question for laughs and thats an insult...

To me the real insult is people who join the forum and completely ignore the search tool and just post who will rise, there are too many to count and it's one of the forums biggest issues (at least in this section anyway)

Haha okay, say what you will about what's childish, for me the most childish thing done on this forums is usually making a new thread just vaguely asking who will rise.

Jeez people are so sensitive these days, I know he's a newcomer but there are so many places he can start and instead hes just lazily starting yet another thread requesting the rising players.... and I'm the one being abused[/quote']

You are taking the mickey out of him. He doesn't know the forum well, so please grow up. Act like a man not a boy. Treat people with a bit of respect. He isn't being lazy, he doesn't understand. If you looked at everyone of our first posts, it would be similar.

Yes you shouldn't get all the blame. The whole lot of you, should be a bit more helpful. Sarcasm takes no effort and is a lazy man's joke anyway. Don't be proud of it.

most of the following will rise in belgian and american changes which are upcoming

james bailey, albert adomah, courtois (big rise!!) , daniel opare, leandro marin, michael stephens , manuel lanzini, andy najar, ante vukusic, bella babatounde, danny mwanga

also, not short term risers, but good buys none the less

paco alcacer, kenneth zohore, funes mori,

Haha okay' date=' say what you will about what's childish, for me the most childish thing done on this forums is usually making a new thread just vaguely asking who will rise.

Jeez people are so sensitive these days, I know he's a newcomer but there are so many places he can start and instead hes just lazily starting yet another thread requesting the rising players.... and I'm the one being abused[/quote']

Well for a start you are not being abused, and with respect are people not free to choose what threads they start? its certainly not for you or I to police or pass judgement on. In short if you don't like it, don't respond... We all want the forum to be a welcoming / friendly place Correct ? so It might be worth thinking of it in these terms..

If a stranger asks you a simple / obvious question in real life how do you respond?.. Sarcastically ? I'm sure you don't :)

Think this is been blown abit out of proportion. Sure Arshavin8 has read the comments (constructive; about using the search tool and humerous- not personal or insulting btw) and will have found his answer on the other threads. In the future he will not make the same mistake; I call it a mistake because I agree with scribe that the forum is abit overrun with repetitive threads, and lets be honest you could have a list of 500 players if someone answered this question properly.

Arshavin8 if when you've seen some of the other threads concerning young risers and are still unsure which of them to go for, prioritise etc then if you start a more specific thread/question (e.g. Which of players x, y and z do people think have the greatest potential? Which should I buy? etc) you may find you get your answer.

Oh boy, you picked the wrong joker for this one:cool:

You are taking the mickey out of him. He doesn't know the forum well' date=' so please grow up. Act like a man not a boy. Treat people with a bit of respect. He isn't being lazy, he doesn't understand. If you looked at everyone of our first posts, it would be similar.

Yes you shouldn't get all the blame. The whole lot of you, should be a bit more helpful. Sarcasm takes no effort and is a lazy man's joke anyway. Don't be proud of it.[/quote']

Act like a man not a boy? :obahaha are you seriously going to blow this up like that. A sarcastic response for humour that harms nowone makes me less of a man?:confused: If anything you need to take off your ultra-maturity hat and have a laugh rather than take a forum post so seriously since this was all merely joking around.

He is lazy, lazy for not reading the countless riser threads, lazy for not bothering to search, and lazy for neglecting to read the ** This Is Not A Help Section!!!!! ** thread.

Yes sarcasm in itself can be considered lazy, but I daresay my response required at least a little thought, and was defintley not lazy;)

Well for a start you are not being abused' date=' and with respect are people not free to choose what threads they start? its certainly not for you or I to police or pass judgement on. In short if you don't like it, don't respond... We all want the forum to be a welcoming / friendly place Correct ? so It might be worth thinking of it in these terms..

If a stranger asks you a simple / obvious question in real life how do you respond?.. Sarcastically ? I'm sure you don't :)[/color']

We are well within our rights to judge whether or not a thread is appropriate in our own opinion, and we can respond in said thread accordingly. There are quite a few therads which recieve posts like 'what is the point of this thread' 'there is already a thread on this' 'you don't need to post this thread just use the search tool' Our sarcastic comments are basically just a different way of putting this (Oh and the fact that the thread was in the prediction section rather than assistance should also be noted) We aren't policing, policing would be closing the thread using mod powers, we don't have these. And our posts in no way prevented others from answering the question properly;)

Yes I'm all for a friendly forum, look at some of my previous posts, I'm more than friendly when reasonable advice is needed. I am however against a forum of leeches that join, ask a few questions every week or so saying, who will rise, will x rise, etc. hence why I do take the mickey out of posts which I believe are the work of a leech. Not to mention the comments made were for humour, arguably contributing more positive emotion to the forum than negative. positive emotion = friendly (logic spin I know, but laughs are laughs who cares)

In your hypothetical you don't take into account the situation, (and I would have left it here, but since you had the balls to call this example the equivalent to wrapping your hands around my throat (via mind) I'll now proceed to tear those hands off my throat, and up your own a:eek::eek:)

Yes on the street, if someone asks a random obvious question, you would still help them out.

But this is not the same. Look at the other factors:

There are many things that Arshavin8 should have done (and really has no excuse for ignoring), read the guidelines for posting, searched, read other threads, combined with the fact that he has 2 posts, neither constructive. He has also posted in the wrong section

Lets get a real world example of this situation, rather than just a generalisation like you have given:

If say, a skinny guy walks through a corridor, with guides/books/magazines on muscle growth lined up for him if he just looks side to side, he ignores said guides, and proceeds to burst through the gym doors (his first time in the gym of course) and asks a room of people "Can anyone help me by telling me how to get big?",

I would suggest most other people would resent him, take the mickey out of him, mislead him or just laugh simply because his ignorance is entirely his own fault, and had he been less lazy, he wouldn't be interrupting people and clouding the otherwise positive contributions to said gym.

While extreme, this example is far more applicable to this situation than your general one ;).

Does it still look like I was swiftly slapped with the back of mind hand TrickyDave?:o

Remember this post:

Hardly glance at Serie A' date=' but just noticed Roma are top...

Looking around, nowone seems to be predicting many of them to rise, and nowone talks about any young Roma players. Is there anyone YOUNG from Roma who will rise soon, given that if they win Serie A we could see alot of increases?

Thanks, and will rep[/quote']

You might argue you did 'look around' so this is different, but I'm guessing most will suggest this is no different. Bear in mind this is 6 months after you joined the forum. Personally, I don't see that much difference to this post and Arshavin's here. Fact is we all make posts like this, be it when we first join or much later.

I also noted you questioned why the original poster didn't read the forum rules on posting. As you clearly have read them, you'll also realise that mentioning of rep is also against the rules and not the correct way to post on a forum like this.

I am surprised, becuase as you say I've always found you a very friendly poster and generally one who gives very good advice. That's why I'm surpirsed to see you embroiled in the sarcastic post you made above and also on this thread coincidentally also posted by a new member simply looking for some guidance:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=76634

My advice is to stop trying to justify your actions here (don't join the bandwagon of fools who have a reputation of making sarcastic posts on here) and concentrate on the much better advice you've been used to giving up until today on many threads. Because your argument here is most unlike your usual self and is no doubt doing you much more harm than good in most member's eyes.

Yes I'm all for a friendly forum' date=' look at some of my previous posts, I'm more than friendly when reasonable advice is needed. I am however against a forum of[b'] leeches[/b] that join, ask a few questions every week or so saying, who will rise, will x rise, etc. hence why I do take the mickey out of posts which I believe are the work of a leech. Not to mention the comments made were for humour, arguably contributing more positive emotion to the forum than negative. positive emotion = friendly (logic spin I know, but laughs are laughs who cares)

In your hypothetical you don't take into account the situation, (and I would have left it here, but since you had the balls to call this example the equivalent to wrapping your hands around my throat (via mind) I'll now proceed to tear those hands off my throat, and up your own a:eek::eek:)

Likewise perhaps Scribe you would be wise to take note of a few other of the forums . BASIC RULES

1. Flaming

1.1 Do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest. Debates are fine, but argue with the point, not the person.

15. SM Filter System and use of Inappropriate Language

15.2 If a word doesn’t get past filter (spelt correctly) then it is not allowed full stop.

Yes on the street, if someone asks a random obvious question, you would still help them out.

But this is not the same. Look at the other factors:

There are many things that Arshavin8 should have done (and really has no excuse for ignoring), read the guidelines for posting, searched, read other threads, combined with the fact that he has 2 posts, neither constructive. He has also posted in the wrong section

Lets get a real world example of this situation, rather than just a generalisation like you have given:

If say, a skinny guy walks through a corridor, with guides/books/magazines on muscle growth lined up for him if he just looks side to side, he ignores said guides, and proceeds to burst through the gym doors (his first time in the gym of course) and asks a room of people "Can anyone help me by telling me how to get big?",

I would suggest most other people would resent him, take the mickey out of him, mislead him or just laugh simply because his ignorance is entirely his own fault, and had he been less lazy, he wouldn't be interrupting people and clouding the otherwise positive contributions to said gym.

While extreme, this example is far more applicable to this situation than your general one ;).

Whilst noting that by your own admission your example was extreme, I don't see how it a is suitable one to be compared to the original question regarding risers. As the guy is obviously a newcomer to the forum and is quite possibly unaware of how it works, surely a more appropriate one would be....Somebody who couldn't read English standing underneath a sign for Waterloo station asking a passer-by where he could get a train to Newcastle from...How would you respond? :)

Somebody who couldn't read English standing underneath a sign for Waterloo station asking a passer-by where he could get a train to Newcastle from...How would you respond? :)

[/color]

ASK A BLOOMIN' STATION OFFICER!!!!

Kidding, kidding before anyone starts ;)

OK guys lets wrap this up eh? It's all a bit silly. I genuinely want to help (if you follow this forum much lately then you will know I often post in here, trying to help people out where I can) and yes the sarcasm was a cheap shot but in fairness I did ask for him to give me more to go on.

So yeah as soon as the original poster gives me some more info I will help them out - no problem.

Remember this post:

You might argue you did 'look around' so this is different' date=' but I'm guessing most will suggest this is no different. Bear in mind this is 6 months after you joined the forum. Personally, I don't see that much difference to this post and Arshavin's here. Fact is we all make posts like this, be it when we first join or much later.

I also noted you questioned why the original poster didn't read the forum rules on posting. As you clearly have read them, you'll also realise that mentioning of rep is also against the rules and not the correct way to post on a forum like this.

I am surprised, becuase as you say I've always found you a very friendly poster and generally one who gives very good advice. That's why I'm surpirsed to see you embroiled in the sarcastic post you made above and also on this thread coincidentally also posted by a new member simply looking for some guidance:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=76634

My advice is to stop trying to justify your actions here (don't join the bandwagon of fools who have a reputation of making sarcastic posts on here) and concentrate on the much better advice you've been used to giving up until today on many threads. Because your argument here is most unlike your usual self and is no doubt doing you much more harm than good in most member's eyes.

Where to begin...:rolleyes:

most will suggest this is no different?.. wow, for the very reason you outlined, it is completely different! not sure how you justified your opinion there, IF I have looked around, put thought into the post, (OH and posted in the right section) Then it is completely different to Arshavins post. The absence of these things is what makes people like me angry, and it is only then that sarcastic responses are warranted.

You've completely missed the point here, I have no issue with people new to the forum asking questions, provided there answer isn't available already with the most basic of searches. My issue is where kids sign up and without thinking to look for predictions or read guidelines, lazily post a thread which is usually a mere few words long, asking for information to be spoonfed which is probably already mentioned in more than a dozen other locations.

Oh and in regards to me offering rep and thus breaking the rules please note the date of the "Read before posting" thread as 10-25-2010

Whereas my thread was created 04-12-2010

yeah.. awkward.. nice try though;)

But thank you for your comments regarding my advice, I do try to be a friendly poster who gives useful advice, just not to people I consider leeches. I believe they are a core problem with the forum, hence why I'm taking such a hard line justifying my actions, regardless of how it may reflect on a few overly sensitive members who are essentially ignoring the problem with posters like Arshavin.

Likewise perhaps Scribe you would be wise to take note of a few other of the forums . BASIC RULES

1. Flaming

1.1 Do not post any messages that harass' date=' insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest. Debates are fine, but argue with the point, not the person.

15. SM Filter System and use of Inappropriate Language

15.2 If a word doesn’t get past filter (spelt correctly) then it is not allowed full stop.[/color']

I'm not insulting, flaming, harassing anyone at all. I am debating the points rather than the person. You claiming to metaphorically wrap your hands around my throat is as bad as anything I've posted in this thread anyway..

SM Filter system? I've said A, followed by 2 emoticons, there is no way of knowing what actual word I meant to say, thus technically speaking I have not broken any rule as for all we know I could be saying Abs. But hey, lets assume that I meant the rear end, how on earth is that inappropriate language. first of all that word is controversial at best, certainly not a profanity, yes the gesture of sticking up ones _ makes it somewhat aggressive , however claiming to wrap hands around a throat is no different,

Oh and leech, describing one who takes, and does not give. I'm sorry is that not an accurate description of Arshavin?:o Beign called a leech is merely labeling someone based on their actions, it is not strictly an insult. Are you gonna tell me that when your downloading a torrent and your IP is listed as a leecher the torrent site should be held accountable for insulting you:o

Whilst noting that by your own admission your example was extreme' date=' I don't see how it a is suitable one to be compared to the original question regarding risers. As the guy is obviously a newcomer to the forum and is quite possibly unaware of how it works, surely a more appropriate one would be....Somebody who couldn't read English standing underneath a sign for Waterloo station asking a passer-by where he could get a train to Newcastle from...How would you respond? :)

[/color']

A question regarding risers is not all there is too it though!

This guy could have done a million other things, and it is all right there in front of him! being new is no excuse if all he needs to do is read!

In this new example you've made, if there were 30 odd guides in the language he speaks in all around him(Arshavin is English, threads in this section are also English), signs in easily seeable places (Rules, descriptions of sections, countless prediction threads). Then, and only then, can your example actually be applied. And in this case, surely the response would be of sheer frustration given that the Newcastle guy could have found out in plenty of other ways. This is the main factor you keep missing, and is the core justification for responding negatively to Arshavin.

Fair enough Heron, I'm happy to leave it here, but if the other posters give me a reason too, I'll have no reason but to continue with this as the only person in the wrong here was Arshavin.

most of the following will rise in belgian and american changes which are upcoming

james bailey' date=' albert adomah, courtois (big rise!!) , daniel opare, leandro marin, michael stephens , manuel lanzini, andy najar, ante vukusic, bella babatounde, danny mwanga

also, not short term risers, but good buys none the less

paco alcacer, kenneth zohore, funes mori,[/quote']

Guys just calm down, this man TrickyDave just closed the topic, I am repping him because he was the only one that has posted hear that has helped Arshavin8, I do admit that the first few posts were quite humourous but this is really out of hand, this new manager simply asked what we all probably asked on our first few days on the forum and in SM.

I will also congradulate Longnose for trying to keep this argument under control;)

What has the world come to? Taking the mickey out of new managers that we all once were.