Soccer Manager glitch?

Sergio Canales

Is it just me, or since all these new updates have arrived the SM system is a bit glitchy? About 2 days ago i sold Khedra, Poli and Bonucci and had 54mil in the bank, so i started bidding for players like De Rossi etc. Today when i sign in however, i find out i have a budget of 5.4mil and Kheidra, Poli and Bonucci are back in the team, and yet i still have bids pending that are more than 5.4mil? Also about a week ago, a friend had placed bids in for about 6 players only to find out the next day that there were no bids in for any of them. Has this happened to anyone else? BTW the game world is EC3639

*Sold to external clubs*

Re: Soccer Manager glitch?

Is it just me' date=' or since all these new updates have arrived the SM system is a bit glitchy? About 2 days ago i sold Khedra, Poli and Bonucci and had 54mil in the bank, so i started bidding for players like De Rossi etc. Today when i sign in however, i find out i have a budget of 5.4mil and Kheidra, Poli and Bonucci are back in the team, and yet i still have bids pending that are more than 5.4mil? Also about a week ago, a friend had placed bids in for about 6 players only to find out the next day that there were no bids in for any of them. Has this happened to anyone else? BTW the game world is EC3639[/font']

The deals probabaly got reversed. The manager you sold the players to was probabaly cheating.

An your friend, mabey he put the bids in, then took all the players of shortlist. That means he wont know when of if his bid was rejcted.

**Hope I Helped**

Re: Soccer Manager glitch?

The deals probabaly got reversed. The manager you sold the players to was probabaly cheating.

An your friend' date=' mabey he put the bids in, then took all the players of shortlist. That means he wont know when of if his bid was rejcted.

**Hope I Helped**[/quote']

Sorry, i should have said i sold them to External clubs