Rap Music

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Rap Music If they had one called Ben, people would just sell their Tv's from constant depression

Re: Rap Music Rap music is cool lol

Re: Rap Music Why the f*ck did you post this sh*t?

Re: Rap Music

Some REAL RAP music.. f!%ck all the BS ya'll are posting.

hvbyYK-Wfto

Yeah you carry listening to songs that came out a long time ago. I'm bored of those songs and I'd rather listen to new ones that aren't BS like you say :rolleyes: And you can't define REAL RAP music just because you don't like ones that other people are posting. That is just your opinion which is not fact :rolleyes:

Yeah you carry listening to songs that came out a long time ago. I'm bored of those songs and I'd rather listen to new ones that aren't BS like you say :rolleyes: And you can't define REAL RAP music just because you don't like ones that other people are posting. That is just your opinion which is not fact :rolleyes:

There is a difference between RAP and HIP HOP.

Anything with Chris Brown in it is not a rap song. Lil wayne or any other moron using autotune is not rap music.

I call that stuff BS..

And yeah I'd rather listin to ''old'' music as there is hardly any good songs being put out.

I don't want to listen to liars like Lil Wayne, Gucci mane, Waka Flocka & Rick Ross etc talking about their drug dealings they never did .. I call all of that pop music

90's Mobb deep, Jay-z, Nas, Wu tang etc.. how does that get bored? ;)

ps; Oh and that Styles P video is brand new

Everywhere I go, anything I listen to (radio,TV), It's Black and Yellow, Black and yellow ♫

People come and ask me, have you heard that new song called Black and yellow and I'm like

2d9xu05.jpg

Really? :o

Sooo sick and tired of it now, it makes me wanna puke lol

But I'm happy Britain is slowly catching up...

There is a difference between RAP and HIP HOP.

Anything with Chris Brown in it is not a rap song. Lil wayne or any other moron using autotune is not rap music.

I call that stuff BS..

And yeah I'd rather listin to ''old'' music as there is hardly any good songs being put out.

I don't want to listen to liars like Lil Wayne' date=' Gucci mane, Waka Flocka & Rick Ross etc talking about their drug dealings they never did .. I call all of that pop music

90's Mobb deep, Jay-z, Nas, Wu tang etc.. how does that get bored? ;)

ps; Oh and that Styles P video is brand new[/quote']

Oh so you don't like Chris Brown and Lil Wayne, I don't really like them much anyway except for a few songs. Gucci Mane, Rick Ross and Waka Flocka are rubbish anyway but nobody here posts songs about them. And trust me people can get bored easily and people like Nas, Eminem, Jay-Z, 50, Dre have all lost it and that's why people listen to Wiz Khalifa and other newer ones. And I like It's Over by Styles P but I got bored of it a month after it came out ;)

Oh so you don't like Chris Brown and Lil Wayne' date=' I don't really like them much anyway except for a few songs. Gucci Mane, Rick Ross and Waka Flocka are rubbish anyway but nobody here posts songs about them. And trust me people can get bored easily and people like Nas, Eminem, Jay-Z, 50, Dre have all lost it and that's why people listen to Wiz Khalifa and other newer ones. And I like It's Over by Styles P but I got bored of it a month after it came out ;)[/quote']

People who listen to the stuff wiz puts out now, don't deserve to listen to the old skool jay-z, nas etc tracks .. that says to me one doesnt understand rap music.

Jay-z lost it? He's still the best in the game.. Em didnt lose it either, I've never really listened to his music but his new stuff is better than most other guys. Nas and Dre lost it I have to agree, 50 lost it after GRODT.

Decent 'new' rappers out know: Wale but since he signed to Officer Ricky's label he'll probably put out **** music. Curren$y is pretty good ( yes I know he makes a lot of stuff with wiz ). Jay Rock & Nipsey Hussle aren't bad either for some WC stuff.

But none of them can f$#ck with 90's rap. So if you get sick of rap/hiphop classics from jay,nas,mobb,wu tang etc you're not a real rap ''fan'' IMO ;)

People who listen to the stuff wiz puts out now' date=' don't deserve to listen to the old skool jay-z, nas etc tracks .. that says to me one doesnt understand rap music.

Jay-z lost it? He's still the best in the game.. Em didnt lose it either, I've never really listened to his music but his new stuff is better than most other guys. Nas and Dre lost it I have to agree, 50 lost it after GRODT.

Decent 'new' rappers out know: Wale but since he signed to Officer Ricky's label he'll probably put out **** music. Curren$y is pretty good ( yes I know he makes a lot of stuff with wiz ). Jay Rock & Nipsey Hussle aren't bad either for some WC stuff.

But none of them can f$#ck with 90's rap. So if you get sick of rap/hiphop classics from jay,nas,mobb,wu tang etc you're not a real rap ''fan'' IMO ;)[/quote']

Yeah yeah whatever. I never said I get sick of them, it's just that I get bored of them and would rather listen to newer music that I can relate with everyone else. And if you think Jay-Z is the best in the game then... I'm not gonna bother answering to that :rolleyes: Let's just agree to disagree

nvp_tqOmR2M&feature=related

Elton's Favorite ;)

I actually thought that was Elton :P;)

You two have now moved up the rankings in my list of most disliked forumers :P

Talking off different artist i though i would say my favorite 5 atm;

Drake

Eminem

Rick Ross

Mac Miller

Wiz Khalifia

Who are yours? :)

None of those.

Mine: Ghetts, Giggs, Game, Dot Rotten and Skepta :) I'm bored of Eminem's new songs and he's slipped out of my Top 10 of current favourite artists, but he's still my favourite all time artist :D

Y And if you think Jay-Z is the best in the game then... I'm not gonna bother answering to that :rolleyes: Let's just agree to disagree

Cool. :)

Just wondering .. who's yours?

Talking off different artist i though i would say my favorite 5 atm;

Drake

Eminem

Rick Ross

Mac Miller

Lil Wayne

Who are yours? :)

Seriously though .. is this?

Mac Miller? Dude ends every sentence the same .. Who can you listen to the lies of Officer ricky and Weezy?

Dont like drake personally .. his flow is awfull IMO

Can't hate on eminem but don't listen to his music

But I guess your under the age of 18?

Not tryna be an a$$hole or anything .. the list just shocked me :D

Cool. :)

Just wondering .. who's yours?

Seriously though .. is this?

Mac Miller? Dude ends every sentence the same .. Who can you listen to the lies of Officer ricky and Weezy?

Dont like drake personally .. his flow is awfull IMO

Can't hate on eminem but don't listen to his music

But I guess your under the age of 18?

Not tryna be an a$$hole or anything .. the list just shocked me :D

Yes i like listening to these guys atm. Who are yours?

I think that right now Lupe Fiasco is the best in the game.

Actually come to think of it properly these are my top 5 currently:

1. The Game

2. Lupe Fiasco

3. Lowkey

4. Ghetts

5. Skepta/Dot Rotten/Giggs on the same level

Like you said .. lets agree to disagree ;)

Jay-z is on a whole other level than Game .. look at how consistent he's been and the quality of his raps. Lupe aint bad though.

Dunno any of those other guys (i'm not from uk) but just listened to '' Top 1 Selected '' from Lowkey .. that was pretty sick.

Yes i like listening to these guys atm. Who are yours?

All time:

1. Jay-z

2. Nas

3. Mobb Deep ( Before G-unit )

4. AZ

5. B.I.G./DMX/Stack Bundles/Big L/Rakim/Cam'ron/Gang Starr

Out of the rappers putting out music on a more consistent basis .. don't really have a fav. but some cats i'm listining too in random order:

Freddie Gibbs

Currency

Young Jeezy

Lupe Fiasco

Nipsey Hussle

Jay Rock

B.o.B.

It's a little bit of these guys but mostly i listen to Jay-z and others in that top 5 and from this list mostly to Jeezy (yes I know he's not the best lyricist).

Like you said .. lets agree to disagree ;)

Jay-z is on a whole other level than Game .. look at how consistent he's been and the quality of his raps. Lupe aint bad though.

Dunno any of those other guys (i'm not from uk) but just listened to '' Top 1 Selected '' from Lowkey .. that was pretty sick.

Ok then :) And I listen to UK music anyway more than US music now :)