Rap Music

Jack-THFC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Rap Music

:eek: Seriously? Is there anyone who spits bars with punctuation?

O U T O F T H I S W O R L D

B)

No, no one spits with punctuation because it's pointless. His effort and work into that song was excellent though and it's a sick song but I've seen better lyrics. I ain't saying its not good but it's not the best. Wretch 32 is one of the best MC's in Grime and nobody can argue with that B)

No' date=' no one spits with punctuation because it's pointless[/b']. His effort and work into that song was excellent though and it's a sick song but I've seen better lyrics. I ain't saying its not good but it's not the best. Wretch 32 is one of the best MC's in Grime and nobody can argue with that B)

AAAARGHH, how is it pointless, the way he just spits them bars in that track was just something that no ears had heard.

For me' date=' this song by Immortal Technique has the best lyrics I've ever heard in a song. Anyone else got any song with very good lyrics?

[YOUTUBE']M72zVuBNpEA[/YOUTUBE]

same music, and the lyrics are great in this too:

sgblD_fVujw

also this is a great tune from P Money and Ed Sheeran, both really talented artists

BSuxPIh93p4

Got tickets for Devlin's "Bud, Sweat, and Beers" tour for his performance in Norwich. Ghett's and Griminal are the special guests on the tour so should be quality. :P

Also got tickets for Roll Deep, but don't know how good they're gunna be. :/ Katy B will be the best of the lot though :D

Got tickets for Devlin's "Bud' date=' Sweat, and Beers" tour for his performance in Norwich. Ghett's and Griminal are the special guests on the tour so should be quality. :P

Also got tickets for Roll Deep, but don't know how good they're gunna be. :/ Katy B will be the best of the lot though :D[/quote']

Ahh lucky guy. Devlin and Katy B should be great. :)

Got tickets for Devlin's "Bud' date=' Sweat, and Beers" tour for his performance in Norwich. Ghett's and Griminal are the special guests on the tour so should be quality. :P

Also got tickets for Roll Deep, but don't know how good they're gunna be. :/ Katy B will be the best of the lot though :D[/quote']

Lucky...

I was just browsing youtube, and have to say I'm not a big fan of giggs. This video is good though..

2JrJSVR_1Uc

But that's about it.

'Look what the cat dragged in' is alright.

Lucky...

I was just browsing youtube' date=' and have to say I'm not a big fan of giggs. This video is good though..

[YOUTUBE']2JrJSVR_1Uc[/YOUTUBE]

But that's about it.

'Look what the cat dragged in' is alright.

That freestyle is quite old and so is the second one now but got a new one from Giggs:

Kv9LF3bgAoU&feature=player_embedded

And Ghetts makes me laugh each time I see his face when Devlin is spitting in this:

4fvDiNf1uQs

That freestyle is quite old and so is the second one now but got a new one from Giggs:

Kv9LF3bgAoU&feature=player_embedded

And Ghetts makes me laugh each time I see his face when Devlin is spitting in this:

4fvDiNf1uQs

I know it's old, but those were the only ones I like from giggs.

The link you showed is alright, but giggs rapping is quite dry:o

@Jack - Care to share some videos of joe black, because I haven't heard of him:D

Don't even hate on Giggs lads! His lyrics are so sick! :P

"Diabeties, feeding 'em chocolate!"

"I get my willy out, so they can toss it for me"

"I'm the cream of the crop, ****"

Seriously, he is awesome I can go on and on all day :D

Oh and on youtube type in "SB Warm Up Sessions MC Tigz" it is so good! SBTV is quality.

To save you the trouble...

bm2CoAXG8A8

Archived