Rap Music

Jack-THFC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Rap Music

This thread shows the sorry state music is in today.

Side 1: Justin Bieber. Cant stand the guy.

Side 2: Yobs saying 10 worlds a second. Cant stand them either.

Rock is where its at ladies and gentleman.

No it is not, that is just what you think. And this thread has nothing to do with Justin Bieber you fool, this is rap not crappy pop and if someone said ten words a second no-one could understand them, never heard music like that, and it's words, not "worlds". :rolleyes:

It is. Rock is real music.

You knew exactly what i meant. :).

There was a right peanut head rapping on the telly the other day. He thought he was so hard. It makes me cringe.

That's what separates good rappers, from rapper wannabe's. To be fair, anyone can attempt it, but only a few with a real talent make it, hence why people listen to them and not peanut head rappers on the telly...

Used to be. It's either too watered down now, or is just some bloke screaming words as loud as he can. Rock music is too over-rated now, and trust me, this is coming from a BIG rock fan.

The only exceptions seem to be the likes of Paramore, Foo Fighters and Green Day. The good old days of Rock and Roll was Status Quo, Deep Purple, Thin Lizzy and Bad Company. That sort of music has been ruined by bands trying to make Rock more current. Slipknot, Seether, Biffy Clyro (possibly the most over-rated band in existance) have tried to turn Rock and Roll into Scream and Shout, and it is....to put it bluntly, pathetic wishy washy overboard rubbish.

Rap music has remained interesting and fresh, rock has just become offensive to the people who once made it something amazing. Everyone thinks that Slipknot are hardcore amazing, but if they met Rossi and Parfitt out of Status Quo, the Quo lads would laugh at them to be honest.

Rock WAS real music, but not now.

You knew exactly what i meant. :).

There was a right peanut head rapping on the telly the other day. He thought he was so hard. It makes me cringe.

That is your opinion, that guy you listened to was probably rubbish, you haven't listened to real rap music. And no music is better than another, people have different tastes and I don't like Rock music like you don't like Rap so deal with it. Rock music has some rubbish artists in it like Rap has some idiots in it as well but the rest are good. B)

That's what separates good rappers' date=' from rapper wannabe's. To be fair, anyone can attempt it, but only a few with a real talent make it, hence why people listen to them and not peanut head rappers on the telly...[/quote']

This made me LOL but then my LOL turned into a Cough as I have a cold!

I agree you have **** guys in each genre. I would be lying if I said there wasnt some rappers who I enjoy listening too.

Also, alot of rock is poop nowadays but you get the odd band who is a real throwback. Black Stone Cherry are an awesome modern rock band.

I will stop trolling your thread now guys. :P

I'm also a massive fan of Ed's one of the finiest talents British music in general has to offer at the moment. Hopefully he can get the coverage to become what he deserves to be !

He's getting promoted quite a lot lately by various artists, like Example, Tinie Tempah and of course Devlin. He just needs to be signed and then he's sorted

He's getting promoted quite a lot lately by various artists' date=' like Example, Tinie Tempah and of course Devlin. He just needs to be signed and then he's sorted[/quote']

He has signed with Atlantic Records I think according to this link and there's a few others, if its true then he really deserves it love to see more from the guy

http://www.soulculture.co.uk/blogs/scnews/ed-sheeran-signs-with-atlantic-records-following-no-5-collaborations-project-success/

He's getting promoted quite a lot lately by various artists' date=' like Example, Tinie Tempah and of course Devlin. He just needs to be signed and then he's sorted[/quote']

He was signed two days ago by Atlantic records mate :) , i'm in love with you need me , but getting into the new Collab's at the moment , Devlin and Wiley are amazing and Jme isnt a bad collab either :)

He was signed two days ago by Atlantic records mate :) ' date=' i'm in love with you need me , but getting into the new Collab's at the moment , Devlin and Wiley are amazing and Jme isnt a bad collab either :)[/quote']

Ahh shows how much of a fan I am :o Congrats to him really, I'm seeing his new EP can go straight to number 1 in the albums chart, that's amazing! :D

Archived