Sign in to follow this  
Jack-THFC

Rap Music

Re: Rap Music

Hate that song! Nicki only sings on the chorus as well.... Along with the fact I absolutely despise Rick Ross.

09iAlDwZqzs

Wiz is the boss.

Yeah, Nicki makes every song she is in if I was honest, she is amazing. I love it when she says 'You the boss' :o

And yeah, Wiz is the boss B)

Don't like Wiz as much as I used to unfortunately. People be coming to me and they're like Wiz Wiz Wiz! Have you heard that song, and I'm like yep, have you heard this, and I'm like yes this is old Wiz Khalifa, that you're finding about just now! It's like they took my favourite rapper who's music I used to enjoy(and still do of course) and are making me hate him somehow.

+ I can see how he's changing as a person due to this new found worldwide fame, and It's not for the better. :o

Still though Wiz ♥ :P

Don't like Wiz as much as I used to unfortunately. People be coming to me and they're like Wiz Wiz Wiz! Have you heard that song' date=' and I'm like yep, have you heard this, and I'm like yes this is old Wiz Khalifa, that you're finding about just now! It's like they took my favourite rapper who's music I used to enjoy(and still do of course) and are making me hate him somehow.

+ I can see how he's changing as a person due to this new found worldwide fame, and It's not for the better. :o

Still though Wiz ♥ :P[/quote']

I can see where your coming from, its like the song Young, Wild and Free.... That was leaked like 6 months ago or more but people are only starting to recognize it now due to it being on the new Wiz and Snoop movie (:D:D). Also Bruno Mars is in it which is a :o:o:o for me.

But what can you do, when your as good as Wiz is. Your gonna become famous and have to deal with it somehow. Will be interesting to see what his new album will be like.

Z8Kiu5PMcBY

r1Q9RHQu9Fk

fVSSx5-A-hA

dQoTlHVx-xU

IFBzHZq-eSQ

ZRD-GymQ10M

rMW6p2YI-fQ

bw7aKIQdS48

ZmZuOE4Wy8c

Thank God for these recent songs, everything else is complete and utter sh!te, good thing DMX came out with that song to tell everyone how it is :D