Sign in to follow this  
Jack-THFC

Rap Music

Re: Rap Music

Had Take Care on repeat for agessssss and these are my favs ;)

U_A4EcxLYto&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

eDFVeMhlxxY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

G1u1HwH-V4Y&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

k6FuePpY_jE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Brilliant album even though I heard them I'm still gonna buy it, he deserves my money ;)

Elton' date=' I have lost all respect for you.. how dare you upload a Cher Lloyd song :o

Anyway, why on earth are you listening to Immortal technique's mixtape.. when everyone is hooked on Drizzy's new album. Get with it Elton :D[/quote']

In eltons defence here (Which i dont like doing often :P ) The Cher Song he posted is very good, get past the fact its Cher and her part of the song and its pretty decent.

Elton' date=' I have lost all respect for you.. how dare you upload a Cher Lloyd song :o

Anyway, why on earth are you listening to Immortal technique's mixtape.. when everyone is hooked on Drizzy's new album. Get with it Elton :D[/quote']

I did mention that the part she sang was awful, the only reason I uploaded it was because it had Ghetts, Dot and Mic Righteous! :D

And Immortal Technique's mixtape is by far better for me, has far more meaning and is better lyrically, got sick of Drake's album after listening to the first few songs and knew the rest of them would be the same garbage.

seOetmOi-bU

He effing smashes it.

XXMd2vf-ZLI

Looks good but better without Giggs in it, ever since "Talking the Hardest" and "Look what the cat dragged in", he's been below par, even Monsta Man was just good because it was catchy, most overhyped UK rapped methinks now.

lXk-OUeJA3w

DVS goes in once again.

guQa1TT-HQ0

TI is just bloody epic :D