Sign in to follow this  
Jack-THFC

Rap Music

Re: Rap Music

Pretty good by Frank

However' date=' the bold bit is debatable :)[/quote']

Mic Righteous today :

THIS *ISH* IS WHY ENGLISH FRANK ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE 1 OF, IF NOT THE BIGGEST LYRICAL INSPIRATIONS IN MY LIFE!! 100 BARS OF TRUTH!!

In terms of the real lyrics, not rapping about money and *female dogs* he's definitely the number 1 in UK

Mic Righteous today :

In terms of the real lyrics' date=' not rapping about money and *female dogs* he's definitely the number 1 in UK[/quote']

Cashtastic > English Frank.

Cash is the realest rapper in the UK and only aged 17. All his tunes are real lyrics and about pain/struggle he's been through

English Frank is 2nd, no doubt about that :P:D

EDIT : My opinion ;)

Cashtastic > English Frank.

Cash is the realest rapper in the UK and only aged 17. All his tunes are real lyrics and about pain.

English Frank is 2nd' date=' no doubt about that :P:D[/quote']

Oh dear... :rolleyes:

He's making tunes with a catchy beat, that already tells me he's not real.

He's not even in top 5 loool. Sorry Pred :D

Oh dear... :rolleyes:

He's making tunes with a catchy beat' date=' that already tells me he's not real.

He's not even in top 5 loool. Sorry Pred :D[/quote']

The inclusion of the catchy beat is great, however if you take a look at his lyrics - they're real talk.

Watch when his album 'A Lil bit of cash' which is coming out next week I believe; going to be madddd!

So Froz3n, who would make your so called top 5? Unless your referring to a website etc

The inclusion of the catchy beat is great' date=' however if you take a look at his lyrics - they're real talk.

Watch when his album 'A Lil bit of cash' which is coming out next week I believe; going to be madddd!

So Froz3n, who would make your so called top 5? Unless your referring to a website etc[/quote']

My top 5?

Frank

Mic

Dru Blu

Devz

Cash (ok ok he's top 5 since I don't hear from the likes of Lowkey and Akala anymore and all the newcomers are shhhhhhht :o )

My top 5?

Frank

Mic

Dru Blu

Devz

Cash (ok ok he's top 5 since I don't hear from the likes of Lowkey and Akala anymore and all the newcomers are shhhhhhht :o )

Dru Blu?! He's decent, but defo shouldn't be in the top 5. Doesn't he rap about women etc, I think he does :/

I probably won't change your opinion, but wait until the 19th Dec, then hopefully you'll change your opinion on cash.. ;)

Dru Blu?! He's decent' date=' but defo shouldn't be in the top 5. Doesn't he rap about women etc, I think he does :/

I probably won't change your opinion, but wait until the 19th Dec, then hopefully you'll change your opinion on cash.. ;)[/quote']

He talks about the streets not women :P

But he wasn't in my top 5 let alone 3 until this

--pt64cA3_Y

He talks about the streets not women :P

But he wasn't in my top 5 let alone 3 until this

--pt64cA3_Y

Pretty good' date=' however listening to him for long gets slightly annoying/boring :P:o

Anyway, looking forward to cash's new album.. 2nd time posting this, but got this on replay :P

[YOUTUBE']_NGVmQNoNC4[/YOUTUBE]