Rap Music

Re: Rap Music

The Weekend is an artist from Canada (one person) who's relatively new.

I know he's not really rap but as Jack said in the opening post:

Plus I promised myself to stay away from the R&B thread since I've started seeing songs of Cher LLoyd there :o ...

Drake and The Weekend = The Future :D

It was a good thread until Newman started posting that shiz on there :eek::o

She gives me the creeps personally.... :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Rap Music If they had one called Ben, people would just sell their Tv's from constant depression

Re: Rap Music Rap music is cool lol

Re: Rap Music Why the f*ck did you post this sh*t?

Not even gonna click on play Elton. My ears might bleed for all eternity :eek::D

If you're wondering why I'm not replying directly' date=' it's because that would spam that song you just posted :P

In fact Cher Lloyd should be banned from forum just like that nickname for a Tottenham fan :D[/quote']

It's got Ghetts, Mic Righteous and Dot Rotten in it and they all go in, I couldn't care less what you think about it because I think it's a good song :):P

Not even gonna click on play Elton. My ears might bleed for all eternity :eek::D

If you're wondering why I'm not replying directly' date=' it's because that would spam that song you just posted :P

[b']In fact Cher Lloyd should be banned from forum[/b] just like that nickname for a Tottenham fan :D

Amen to that!

Elton mate, honestly man how can you say you like that song, its awful - she can't rap at all its embarrassing :o

Amen to that!

Elton mate' date=' honestly man how can you say you like that song, its awful - she can't rap at all its embarrassing :o[/quote']

I never said I liked her bit in the song, I was taking about the other three which made the song good. I was trying to say that but that ignoramus Froz3n failed to understand it :D

Thats alright then' date=' i thought you'd lost the plot :P[/quote']

Me, lose the plot? Pah, what made you think that would ever happen :D

Now' date=' now MFF! You know the rules :P

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D[/quote']

He bribes the moderators so he has nothing to worry about, that's why he hasn't been banned for 3 years yet :D