Sign in to follow this  
Jack-THFC

Rap Music

Re: Rap Music

T6j4f8cHBIM&ob=av2e

Don't worry' date=' it's not Cher Lloyd!

Easily one of the most annoying, but addictive songs I've heard :o It's Nicki Minaj though, so I'll let he off! :P[/center']

Addictive?! :o You're a strange kid. :P

That song makes 'Swagger Jagger' and 'Friday' sound good.

Addictive?! :o You're a strange kid. :P

That song makes 'Swagger Jagger' and 'Friday' sound good.

I don't know why it's addictive. It just is :P

Ay! Swagger Jagger was...... bad, but I can't say anything bad about her :o:D

Oh, and yes, I'm a complete lunatic :)

T6j4f8cHBIM&ob=av2e

Easily one of the most annoying, but addictive songs I've heard :o It's Nicki Minaj though, so I'll let he off! :P[/center']

Nicki Minaj is terrible, there is only one reason why she is so popular because she cannot rap for sh!t.

T6j4f8cHBIM&ob=av2e

Is this even song?

Ben, you an half listen to some dodgy shiz man :P

This is a prime example of why women shouldn't rap :o

She's not that bad' date=' but if you're talking about looks, then no, she's a bit too fake for my liking :o[/quote']

Your right about that last point. But she is that bad, I have never understood why so many people like her music, it's torturous to listen to, she is one of the worst things to happen to rap Vanilla Ice.

ZlIIFA6K5lY

JHEEEEEEEZ !

CASH & YUNGEN !

'Still busy' date=' fizzy, they say I'm the fake drizzy, i wonder if i was fat would i be the fake ricky?' LOOL[/quote']

was just about to post this, its really good, some mad punchlines

was just about to post this' date=' its really good, some mad punchlines[/quote']

Tell me about it, I'm hooked onto this :D tbh I think this is better than Ross's version..

Imagine if Krept and Konan were on this aswell - madness! (However they were in the video lol)

Best 3 UK grime artists - Cash, Krept & Konan and Yungen. Hands down! B)

Tell me about it' date=' I'm hooked onto this :D tbh I think this is better than Ross's version..

Imagine if Krept and Konan were on this aswell - madness! (However they were in the video lol)

Best 3 UK grime artists - Cash, Krept & Konan and Yungen. Hands down! B)[/quote']

i know, i thought they were going to make one as well, play dirty are going in this year, so hyped about thier music, the motto was sick, the punchlines are MAD

Tell me about it' date=' I'm hooked onto this :D tbh I think this is better than Ross's version..

[b']Best 3 UK grime artists - Cash, Krept & Konan and Yungen. Hands down![/b] B)

They are quality but Devlin is No. 1 all the way man B)

YNE5geoSMAY

They are quality but Devlin is No. 1 all the way man B)

YNE5geoSMAY

Fair enough' date=' your opinion I guess :D

i know, i thought they were going to make one as well, play dirty are going in this year, so hyped about thier music, the motto was sick, the punchlines are MAD

Has Cash joined 'play dirty'?

cos if he has - 'play dirty' will literally RIP the UK grime scene this year.

Sneakbo, Giggs go back to to Brixton or where ever lol

Best 3 UK grime artists - Cash' date=' Krept & Konan and Yungen. Hands down! B)[/quote']

Technically that is 4 grime artists, whoever taught you how to count needs lessons themselves ;)

And I disagree, I don't see what the big deal about them is and your opinion is heavily biased towards them, they aren't that good ;) It seems as though anything they say is considered "real" to you :P

If Lowkey made songs more regularly then it would be him hands down, he talks a lot more sense than those 4 muppets put together.

Fair enough, your opinion I guess :D

Has Cash joined 'play dirty'?

cos if he has - 'play dirty' will literally RIP the UK grime scene this year.

Sneakbo, Giggs go back to to Brixton or where ever lol[/Q

yeah cash and yungen joined playdirty but i dont think there a record label, i think there just a group

Technically that is 4 grime artists' date=' whoever taught you how to count needs lessons themselves ;)

And I disagree, I don't see what the big deal about them is and your opinion is heavily biased towards them, they aren't that good ;) It seems as though anything they say is considered "real" to you :P

If Lowkey made songs more regularly then it would be him hands down, he talks a lot more sense than those 4 muppets put together.[/quote']

Well Krept & Konan are together, so technically you can count them as one. But just to satisfy you - 'Best 4 UK grime artists', happy? :D

Cash raps about his lifestyle and how he grew up through struggle/pain - so saying 'anything they say is considered 'real' to me' is wrong. What they say, mostly Cash in this case is 'real' to most people bar few, possibly including you :/

I agree with the last part to an extent. However, the use of 'IF' in your last paragraph sums it up perfectly. Lowkey hasn't made anything decent in ages - so atm Cash is making big waves in the grime industry. The last sentence is absurd. I suppose Yungen and Krept & Konan talk b s at times but as mentioned above, Cash raps about struggle/pain - so they both talk sense.

The official videos were recently released ..

bPUJfXUuL2c

OZLUa8JUR18

Jack' date=' The Bow Wow hater needs to see the Sweat video :P Tbh I didn't think they would make a video for it. Seemed like another collab tune, but props to #YMCMB

and shame on me for thinking this was the official video for Mirror when I watched it a few months ago :o:P

[YOUTUBE']j-Hpeb4Bb4s[/YOUTUBE]