Rap Music

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Rap Music If they had one called Ben, people would just sell their Tv's from constant depression

Re: Rap Music Rap music is cool lol

Re: Rap Music Why the f*ck did you post this sh*t?

Re: Rap Music

I got bored so I decided to pick my 5 favorite rap/hip hop albums from 2011, here goes;

1) Wiz Khalifa - Rolling Papers

I always end up listening to this on my Ipod, all the songs are good and I have so much good memorys of the album when I was in year 11, those where the days :P

2) Drake - Take Care

Drizzy never disappoints me ;)

3) J. Cole - Cole World

I weren't surprised how good J Cole's album was because I remember when I first found him out I knew he would make it huge!

4) Lil Wayne - Carter IV

At first when I was listening to this I thought it was way over hyped but its pretty decent and I couldn't think of any other albums :o

5) Bad Meets Evil

This was out of Bad Meets Evil, Mac Miller and Wale, at first I was going to give it to Wale because he really impresses me when I hear him but instead I gave it to Bad Meets Evil, because of Eminem ;)

Agree with you there mate' date=' i hardly ever listen to chart stuff anymore been digging up some of my old CDs lately

D-12 are a class act, but anything with Em in is tbh...

[YOUTUBE']3woEPxaJUAI[/YOUTUBE]

It's a shame he doesn't make songs with them anymore but with Slaughterhouse instead :( You gotta love Bizarre as well, he always cracks me up with his lyrics.

It's a shame he doesn't make songs with them anymore but with Slaughterhouse instead :( You gotta love Bizarre as well' date=' he always cracks me up with his lyrics.[/quote']

Yeah Bizarre is a funny dude, can't forget Proof either :(

h4eTUrunPXU

This is my fav Proof track, rinses them lyrics in this one

Yeah Bizarre is a funny dude' date=' can't forget Proof either :(

[YOUTUBE']h4eTUrunPXU[/YOUTUBE]

This is my fav Proof track, rinses them lyrics in this one

Yeah, he was a great rapper, D12 were never the same after he died. Think they only made 2 albums which had great songs but that was it really, by far my favourite band :)

Yeah' date=' he was a great rapper, D12 were never the same after he died. Think they only made 2 albums which had great songs but that was it really, by far my favourite band :)[/quote']

Yeah me too man, i grew up listening to them - always brings back memories when i listen to their classics!!

Devil's Night is one of my all-time favourite albums, love it :)

Yeah me too man' date=' i grew up listening to them - always brings back memories when i listen to their classics!!

Devil's Night is one of my all-time favourite albums, love it :)[/quote']

That album had some great songs, especially Fight Music, by far their best song for me.

Just had a look at Rap Basement, used to check it for new songs regularly until nothing good came out anymore, and it's actually ridiculous to see the songs that are uploaded onto it recently. See for yourself, especially where they uploaded a Madonna song ... dear oh dear.

Guest Daniyal

Anybody listen to Immortal Technique? The guy is pretty smart, he is knowledgable yet good at rapping.Lol next point I liked the Old Eminem like songs like Rabbit Run and No Apologies but I hate his new style.

Anybody listen to Immortal Technique? The guy is pretty smart' date=' he is knowledgable yet good at rapping.Lol next point I liked the Old Eminem like songs like Rabbit Run and No Apologies but I hate his new style.[/quote']

Yeah a little bit man, i've got Revolutionary Vol. 2 which is an awesome album. Some really deep shiz in that one. I like the fact he raps about real-life issues, a bit like Em, which i've always preferred to the usual stuff about ho's, women, drugs, guns etc etc.

Na i still dig his current material mate, i'm a big Em fan and although i prefer his 'slim shady' style i think some of his latest work is deep. His new style reflects his new outlook on life after his battle with prescription drugs and the death of Proof and i respect that.

That album had some great songs' date=' especially Fight Music, by far their best song for me.

Just had a look at Rap Basement, used to check it for new songs regularly until nothing good came out anymore, and it's actually ridiculous to see the songs that are uploaded onto it recently. See for yourself, especially where they uploaded a Madonna song ... dear oh dear.

Fight Music is an awesome tune mate, Purple Hills is another classic.

Madonna!!!! WTH!! Haha - i saw her at her worst during the Super Bowl half time show, it was painful viewing :o

Anybody listen to Immortal Technique? The guy is pretty smart' date=' he is knowledgable yet good at rapping.Lol next point I liked the Old Eminem like songs like Rabbit Run and No Apologies but I hate his new style.[/quote']

Always liked him, especially his mixtape from a few months back.

Fight Music is an awesome tune mate' date=' Purple Hills is another classic.

Madonna!!!! WTH!! Haha - i saw her at her worst during the Super Bowl half time show, it was painful viewing :o[/quote']

*Purple Pills, they had to rename it for mainstream music :P And yeah it's awesome as well, especially Em's opening verse :D

And yeah, that was my reaction at first.