Sign in to follow this  
Jack-THFC

Rap Music

Re: Rap Music

I hate most rappers nowadays' date=' well the ones who are apparently 'rappers' (Drake, Lil Wayne etc :o). They've got nothing on the likes of Tupac, Biggie, Eazy E, Dre, Nas etc.

[YOUTUBE']1p3FJ11ge8A[/YOUTUBE]

The best

Vi6TnG2SpvM

The best group ever (One hour documentary):

0OZdFYWzw3c

Mate they are pop stars :D:D

Rap has been poor lately' date=' the Kendrick album got boring and Wiz's new stuff is terrible. But I have come across this which is pretty decent. Kanye shines again.

[YOUTUBE']vckBd6Ajg-I[/YOUTUBE]

I think Wiz's new stuff is quality, so chilled like most of his music. Probably will go to Eminem in Ireland next August, he's too good not to see live even though I'm not a big fan of his last 3 albums.

B) To all of you male and female, rap-loving young studs out there, who hate the current evolution of autotuned, poor lyrical, poor music video's garbage, then listen to the best female rapper on the planet.

She is probably in the top 5 rappers in the world due to having really small competition. She'd probably slay most of the fake 'rappers' in a legendary 1v1. Modern day mix of Lil Kim and Missy Elliot. ;)

Kendricks album got boring :eek:

What entertains you 2Chainz?

Chief Keef?

Sesame Street?

Come on now' date=' Kendrick is one of the best in the game and I was constantly replaying song after song and it got a bit repetitive at the time. I heard his show in London Sunday night was was epic!

Got this on repeat at the moment though :)

[YOUTUBE']EZW7et3tPuQ[/YOUTUBE]