Sign in to follow this  
Jack-THFC

Rap Music

Re: Rap Music

rG5BXTYgJDM

Let it play .. dont fast forward ;)

Right now rap sucks, that what you just posted isn't even worth listening thanks for wasting 2+ mins of my life no serious thank you. :D

Right now rap sucks' date=' that what you just posted isn't even worth listening thanks for wasting 2+ mins of my life no serious thank you. :D[/quote']

Bodega Bamz is pretty dope. The ending of this track is very weak. But when the beat kicks in and he starts rapping is dope as -insert explicit word of preference-.

Don't know what kind off rap you listen too I assume rappers that rap complicated just to be complicated and diss the main stream because that's a 'hip' thing to do type rappers.

How does rap right now suck? There is something for everybody. If you like 90s rap (i do) go listen to Joey Bada$$ for example. Main stream rap .. there is plenty. Gangster rap .. plenty. Back pack rappers .. too many.

If you search .. you'll find ur niche.

Bodega Bamz is pretty dope. The ending of this track is very weak. But when the beat kicks in and he starts rapping is dope as -insert explicit word of preference-.

Don't know what kind off rap you listen too I assume rappers that rap complicated just to be complicated and diss the main stream because that's a 'hip' thing to do type rappers.

How does rap right now suck? There is something for everybody. If you like 90s rap (i do) go listen to Joey Bada$$ for example. Main stream rap .. there is plenty. Gangster rap .. plenty. Back pack rappers .. too many.

If you search .. you'll find ur niche.

Krazy Bone, tech 9, papoose, canibus, drag on, cassidy, em to a extent, dark man, Yukmouth, lil jon for fight music, twista all i really listen to at the moment but that was i don't know what that was.

Yo guys! What's up? I am a big fan of old school hip hop, starting from 1985.

Let's talk about Rap today, Rap today in general is garbage, it sucks.

I hate sounding like an old fart, but the distinct difference between rap now and Golden-Age (say up to 1995) is that rap songs of the day had a message, and were extremely powerful critiques of social events and status.

Many of today's rappers see the art as just another means to make money, and it has succeed. Rap/Hip-Hop has stagnated badly in the 2000s and it is sad that although there is some good talent, it is utterly stifled by the sludge of commercial rubbish bought by teenagers today.

I'm shocked at how rap has changed so much from the golden age. We had n!**az talking about real things that were happening in the world at that time, nowadays we have a bunch of idiots talking about worthless things like how rich they are, their "swag" (god I hate that word), their fame, *******, cars (what the **** at how soft these n!**az be sounding when they talk about love). I hate those new rappers, I just ******* hate them.

Lets name some wack rappers who think that can rap:

Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Drake, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka, Birdman etc.

I would choose to murder Soulja Boy if I had the chance because he killed Hip Hop.

Also, I got no love for people who like them, listen them, and think they are rappers.

The 90's were definetly the best years of hip hop. Rap was real that time.

My top 5 of the best Rappers of all the time:

1. Tupac

2. Biggie

3. Nas

4. Wu Tang Clan

5. Eminem

Their contributions to hip-hop will never be forgotten.

Two MCs who died before their time Tupac and Biggie. May they rest in peace.

One of the most famous rivalries in recent memory was between rappers Tupac Shakur and the Notorious B.I.G.

2Pac and Biggie are universally recognized as two of the greatest rappers of all-time.

A rift between the two was created in 1994 when 2Pac was shot in a Manhattan recording

studio. This spawned a rivalry between the East and West Coasts that eventually led to the murders of both rappers.

Tupac’s lyrical content was always substantive. His points of vocal focus included domestic abuse, women’s rights. His rhymes held considerably more meaning on a consistent basis.

His songs aimed to teach the listener something, much of his work contains a more serious tone.

Tupac had the better career of the two based on his high profile romances, musical content and record sales.

B.I.G. was a more traditional gangster rapper. With incredible flow and witty lyrics, he told stories of his drug slinging days, his material wealth and more. The content of his music normally revolved around the struggles imposed upon him by his crime-ridden neighborhood, aspirations for an escape from this plight, and reminiscing on the good times he experienced despite the hardships he faced. While he undeniably made frequent boasts about his sexual and gangster prowess, B.I.G also concisely conveyed the story of a generation of Brooklyn children who had their childhoods corrupted by the crack-cocaine epidemic of the ’80s.

His music is some of the most enjoyable out there, producing crowd pleasing songs that received a lot of radio play in addition to amazing beats and his unparalleled storytelling ability. B.I.G. may not have increased your consciousness on every track, but listening to his songs was always an enjoyable experience, as they were truly musical elation.

Notorious B.I.G. sold roughly 20 million records, an impressive feat for any musician. His unfortunate death obviously stunted what would have undoubtedly become a record-breaking career.

Tupac sold around 70 million records, which is simply astonishing. His music preached and the mainstream embraced it.

Nas

Nas has mastered the art of storytelling. He has proved hes more versatile than any other rapper with his ability to rap about anything. If we were to make a list of the best storytelling rappers. The guy has touched on every topic imaginable. From letters to people in Jail, making a song in first person as a handgun, to making a song about fatherhood. The guy could make a song about going to mcdonalds drive thru and it would be great.

Lyricism. You know it's one thing to be a great lyricist, but when you combine incredible lyrics with vivid storytelling...what more can you ask for? That defines hip hop.

He's been the most consistent rapper in the game for 20 years. Sure he had a time where he wasn't real hot around 98-2000, but he stormed back in 01 and has made nothing but quality since.

Illmatic. Talk about arguably the greatest hip hop album ever made, most will say this is that album.

Here's my last reason. Nas is the longest active rapper in the game right now. He's been in the gamr over 20 years and still making amazing music.

I like to compare Nas to guys like Eminem and Jay Z. Yeah they both had periods of great runs, but no where near as consistent as Nas.

Nas has yet to go commercial. Sure he's mainstream always has been, but Nas definitely aint commercial. Jay and Em have both gone commercial. Those are 2 great rappers who have turned pop.

He is one of my favorite rappers.

3NXBgSCSrIk

just for you kos :D btw drake and lil wayne are talented as -//- i don't listen to there stuff now but i used too. hip/hop/rap died today for me when i saw psy n snoop video called hangover or something lol

biggest turn got to be kanye west

kos dunno where that came from ? liridoncenaj

3NXBgSCSrIk

just for you kos :D btw drake and lil wayne are talented as -//- i don't listen to there stuff now but i used too. hip/hop/rap died today for me when i saw psy n snoop video called hangover or something lol

biggest turn got to be kanye west

kos dunno where that came from ? liridoncenaj

A real hip hop fan doesn't find Drake and Lil Wayne talented, they're a bunch of wack rappers,

Lil Wayne has been in Rap Game for almost 10 years and has proven many times that his raps are filled with pointless metaphors, he literally jumps from one metaphor to another, without staying on one topic at all. Sometimes he will have some average metaphors i.e "i'm hot like dogs" HAHAHA what a stupid kid.

He is completely stuck on the big four: hoes, cars, money, drugs. I almost forgot, he also really likes to remind everyone how he is the best. Most Lil Wayne fans say that his beats the best part. Beats are made by producers, not Lil Wayne.

He cannot freestyle at all. If Lil Wayne is the best at anything, he is the best at not making sense, rapping about the same stuff, using the same lines, and not having any change in style for the better. So he isn't talented at all.

If you like Rap take a look at Nas first album Illmatic.

He recorded Illmatic when he was 17 - 18 years old, the best album in rap history.

The real Defination of Rap. Peace out Bro!

A real hip hop fan doesn't find Drake and Lil Wayne talented' date=' they're a bunch of wack rappers,

Lil Wayne has been in Rap Game for almost 10 years and has proven many times that his raps are filled with pointless metaphors, he literally jumps from one metaphor to another, without staying on one topic at all. Sometimes he will have some average metaphors i.e "i'm hot like dogs" HAHAHA what a stupid kid.

He is completely stuck on the big four: hoes, cars, money, drugs. I almost forgot, he also really likes to remind everyone how he is the best. Most Lil Wayne fans say that his beats the best part. Beats are made by producers, not Lil Wayne.

He cannot freestyle at all. If Lil Wayne is the best at anything, he is the best at not making sense, rapping about the same stuff, using the same lines, and not having any change in style for the better. So he isn't talented at all.

If you like Rap take a look at Nas first album Illmatic.

He recorded Illmatic when he was 17 - 18 years old, the best album in rap history.

The real Defination of Rap. Peace out Bro![/quote']

I don't like Nas but i've heard it a million times (illmatic) (stillmatic) one mic , nas ft quan just a moment and a few songs from hip hop is dead album i like that's it.

Sorry but you have no idea saying he isn't talented his mixtapes from back are pure dope but i don't listen to him now.

bone thugs

yukmouth

papoose

the lox

the diplomats

dmx

lil jon & eastside boys

mobb deep

some nate dogg

some ludacris

50 cent ghetto quaran

can't stand biggie smalls dunno why just can't listen to his voice annoying as hell.:D