The Official Leeds United FC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Leeds United FC I counted wrong, there's actually 14. They are mainly within a 3 year range, because, no matter how it sounds, football is always better when you are winning. I enjoy

Re: The Official Leeds United FC Why are they here in the 1st place? Maybe because from day 1 we have been the biggest footballing nation in europe' date=' and understandably players from the top ec

Re: The Official Leeds United FC

Re: Leeds United FC

Its just weird considering they were champions league semi finalists what, 7 years ago ! they used to be such a force and its just an HUGE DEMISE ! they will be the biggest club playig in the lower league, the second largest team in lower leagues would be forrest and there miles of leeds standard! ( as in size of club ) 40,000 seater stadium, MASSIVE fan base in second division, a;though ui hear attendances are awful, thats expected to be fair !! they arent relegated as yet, but they have little / no hope ! :( sad to see such a big club go kness up because of a money spending chairman / manager and a bunch of board room staff / advisors who are so awful at running the financial aspect of football

leeds are in debt by sumin like 45m its ashame i did used to support leeds when i was 9-10 but then they got relegated which is ashame they had such good players but they were a bit naive thinking they wud reach such rounds of cups,leagues and there downfall was they bit of more than they could chew they need a decent CF ok Healy is good for country but not that good in the championship is he ?

I hate Leeds...always have done.

I hate 'em more now they have tossers like Ken Bates and Dennis Wise involved.

Come the last day of the season and they get relegated, I will laugh long and loud!

Last season they fouled and cheated to make sure they reached the play off final.....Preston were robbed and it should have been them at The Millenium Stadium, not Leeds!

leeds are in debt by sumin like 45m its ashame i did used to support leeds when i was 9-10 but then they got relegated

used too!!

You glory hunter lol

there is no hope at all now, it sought of reminds me when man city went down to Div 2 but they bounced back.

All though every man u fan hates 'em, it is a shame to see a club like that fall so quickly

leeds are in debt by sumin like 45m its ashame i did used to support leeds when i was 9-10 but then they got relegated which is ashame they had such good players but they were a bit naive thinking they wud reach such rounds of cups' date='leagues and there downfall was they bit of more than they could chew they need a decent CF ok Healy is good for country but not that good in the championship is he ?[/quote']

Lmao you dont jus turn your back on ur club celtic had a really bad slepp under john barnes i didnt turn my back lol

as the manager of leeds united football club , when leeds lose ( pretty much every week then ) dennis wise takes responsability .

i dont see why he should as the clubs current position is all ken bates fault ( the way i see it )

he raised the prices of the tickets , so fans stopped coming , this got the players confidence to an all time low , making the players lose there focus

who agree's with me ???

come on leeds , the battle against the drop is on :D:D:D

I hate Leeds...always have done.

I hate 'em more now they have tossers like Ken Bates and Dennis Wise involved.

Come the last day of the season and they get relegated' date=' I will laugh long and loud!

Last season they fouled and cheated to make sure they reached the play off final.....Preston were robbed and it should have been them at The Millenium Stadium, not Leeds![/quote']

Is this due to us been a bigger club then you will ever be? We may go down but will always be bigger then Bolton and most other teams

• 2 weeks later...

as the manager of leeds united football club ' date=' when leeds lose ( pretty much every week then ) dennis wise takes responsability .

i dont see why he should as the clubs current position is all ken bates fault ( the way i see it )

he raised the prices of the tickets , so fans stopped coming , this got the players confidence to an all time low , making the players lose there focus

who agree's with me ???

come on leeds , the battle against the drop is on :D:D:D[/quote']

so come on then , what do you think

did healy go down in the ratings unreal.....looks likely he will be joining his heros the mighty glasgow rangers :D

did he ?? thats a tough decision to make , because Leeds are playing AWFUL. his record inst great for them but its not shocking, its about 10 in 30 i think not great but for Ireland past 12 weeks he has been amazing. did he definitely go down

did he ?? thats a tough decision to make ' date=' because Leeds are playing AWFUL. his record inst great for them but its not shocking, its about 10 in 30 i think not great but for Ireland past 12 weeks he has been amazing. did he definitely go down[/quote']

yep, 85>>84

hasn't been a regular for leeds or scoring for them, and 85 is the max really for championship, barring for odd few. but more starts and goals, 85-86 maybe next time round.