The Official Leeds United FC

Re: The Official Leeds United FC

Line-up: Leeds: Ankergren' date=' Richardson, Naylor, Marques, Dickinson, Johnson, Douglas, Hughes, Delph, Becchio, Trundle.

Subs: Lucas, Michalik, Howson, Robinson, Christie.

The prediction from the Leeds site wasn't too bad, only 3 starters wrong and 2 subs wrong. Dickinson and Naylor straight into the team, Johnson playing (about time! - against the club he was on loan at as well) and Hughes starting on the right - no Prutton or Kilkenny.

It's quite worrying that without Beckford we never seem to be that threatening.

And Hereford 4-0 up and it's not even half-time. :eek: This should lower Oldham's GD considerably - if on Leeds could capitalise...[/quote']

Am I reading that right?

Trundle? Is that the same Trundle that is fat and scouse and will rob your blinking house?

When did you get him?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Leeds United FC I counted wrong, there's actually 14. They are mainly within a 3 year range, because, no matter how it sounds, football is always better when you are winning. I enjoy

Re: The Official Leeds United FC Why are they here in the 1st place? Maybe because from day 1 we have been the biggest footballing nation in europe' date=' and understandably players from the top ec

Am I reading that right?

Trundle? Is that the same Trundle that is fat and scouse and will rob your blinking house?

When did you get him?

Don't know about that, but it's the same Trundle that scored 20+ goals at this level for Swansea. :P

As Studge said, we got him last week on a month's loan.

Talking of Lee Trundle....

Brighton 0-1 Leeds!! :D :D :D Lee Trundle!!! :D :D

When was the last time we took the lead? :eek: This is an unfamiliar feeling lol.

Come on Leeds...

In other news, Chelsea 0-1 Stoke :eek: :eek: and Carlisle have equalised against MK Dons after going 2-0 down.

As it stands, brilliant, but with 25 minutes to go there's bound to be loads of twists and changes yet...

Fabian Delph!! :D

2-0, I can relax now. I've been shaking for the last 10 minutes lol. :P

MK Dons losing :eek: Oldham losing :eek: Shorpe drawing :eek:

I feel for you Dai, Newcastle were dominating in the first 30 mins, what happened? =/

Edit: Oldham lost 5-0! rofl.

Dammit, Chelsea and United both got last minute goals. :( Everyone knew it would happen tbh.

Delph's goal was an absolute SCREAMER.

Huge match at Elland Road next week' date=' make or break our season. I think you should make the long trip Luke and Dai (Leeds fan in disguise :P )[/quote']

I read the match report on the LUFC site - definitely sounds a great goal. Will watch it tomorrow on The Championship.

I can't go to any home games this season - not even the Swindon match, due to exams. :(

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

I read the match report on the LUFC site - definitely sounds a great goal. Will watch it tomorrow on The Championship.

I can't go to any home games this season - not even Swindon' date=' due to exams. :( [/b']

Have I read on here or another forum you have a season ticket for Swindon ?

Thankyou !

Have I read on here or another forum you have a season ticket for Swindon ?

Thankyou !

Here. My local side. People always find it strange, but I don't at all. Half the STFC season ticket holders support another team, but 'support' Swindon as it is the local side, but it's annoying for me as Leeds are in the same division.

Basically I am a Leeds fan, I have supported them my whole life, but since moving to Swindon 7 years ago I've begun to follow Swindon as well (perhaps the same way Dai 'supports' Leeds and Cardiffbut his main team is Newcastle).

To make it clear, whenever Leeds play Swindon, I'm always rooting for Leeds. More than I normally would infact, as if they lost all my mates would have a dig.