The Official Leeds United FC

Re: The Official Leeds United FC

Put it this way - our defense is shocking, and he's bad enough that he's being released.

Macca signed him as a last resort when we losing weekly, he was a free agent so he got him outside the TW. Played once I think, didn't do too bad, nothing special. Grayson obviously doesn't rate him.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Leeds United FC I counted wrong, there's actually 14. They are mainly within a 3 year range, because, no matter how it sounds, football is always better when you are winning. I enjoy

Re: The Official Leeds United FC Why are they here in the 1st place? Maybe because from day 1 we have been the biggest footballing nation in europe' date=' and understandably players from the top ec

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/leeds/video/x82dps_brighto

A clean sheet :eek:

Delph's goal was outstanding but why did no Brighton player give him a kick

Just watched that link...

Great goal by Trundle, he will get you goals like that all the time given the chances.

Then, Delph's was even better... He is too good for that league, I do hope you keep him for as long as you can however... He would a a great loss..

Yes but by the looks of how such a big club Leeds are you are probably playing him £500' date='000 a week :rolleyes:[/quote']

You don't have to have loads of money to be a big club...

Man City are not a big club, but they have money...

It works both ways...

Some of your attempted "funny" digs at Leeds are pathetic mate...:rolleyes:

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Yep well don't blame me.

I posted saying a player had left and everyone goes and has a dig at me...

Anyone can blame you' date=' especially the section's mod, if you try and make insults which are pathetic and try to cause arguments.

Everyone has a dig at you because they know what you are like. You [i']always[/i] try to cause friction between people and stri up trouble.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Yep after all you are a big Leeds fan Matthew and I wouldn't want to disturb your fans section of the thread. ;)

No, I am not a big Leeds fan. :confused:

I only don't try to wreck threads with the non-sensical drivel, which appears to be your favourite hobby. This was a great discussion thread before you came and started to spoil it.

By the way, Luke, that was an excellent post ! Hopefully, that will deter this fool from coming on here and being a total prat.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Nicely put lads .

henharrierhall ' date='Who's this lad

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/01/18/leeds-in-hunt-for-hartlepool-ace-michael-nelson-115875-21051467/

Is he any good and do you think you will sell him

Michael Nelson is a central defender who has been very good the last few seasons and has now attracted the interest of Leicester and now Leeds.

Over the past few years, he has been very good but this season has been a bit sloppy and is getting really quite slow. While he hasn't been as impressive, I wouldn't want to see him go as we only have 3 senior central defenders and it would leave a big hole at the back.

Since he is a local lad, I don't think he would want to move unless it was a bigger club offering for him. I hate to say something like this, but I feel Leeds and Leicester are bigger. :(

Also, Danny Wilson has also said he wants him as well. With him being our former manager, I think Nelson could be swayed towards him, even though I think Hartlepool are better than Swindon (sorry, Luke ! :D )

Also' date=' Danny Wilson has also said he wants him as well. With him being our former manager, I think Nelson could be swayed towards him, even though I think Hartlepool are better than Swindon (sorry, Luke ! :D )[/quote']

Tbh, most League 2 teams are better than Swindon. Swindon have been awful this season - the only players that are good are McNamee, Cox and Brezovan. The rest are all lower level L2 / BSP standard. Whereas Hartlepool are doing quite good - an outside bet for the play-offs atm.

Tom Lees (wow I just misspelt that Leeds and had to go back and change it :P) has signed a professional contract. I know all the youth academy (when I say 'know', as in by name), but I didn't realise he was one of the promising ones.

Apparently he was all set to make his debut last season but suffered an injury in training which resulted in an operation, and eventually put him out for 9 months.

18 year old, apparently should get some game time this season.

Wonder if he's better than Mich or Marques? Doesn't take too much...

And is Huntington still injured? I rate him quite highly, think he's what we've been missing in defense tbh,

Watching Michael Nelson today for Hartlepool, didn't seem too impressive. Can't say he's any better than what we got. Hen was today just an off-day, or is that his normal performance?

Home to Peterborough today, who have lost once in twenty-one games. 0-0 at half-time. Can't say I'm too hopeful tbh, so I'm going to be pessimistic and go 1-0 Peterborough.

Also, Phil Thompson is reporting on the game in the studio at SSN today. He looks pretty bored.