The Official Leeds United FC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Leeds United FC I counted wrong, there's actually 14. They are mainly within a 3 year range, because, no matter how it sounds, football is always better when you are winning. I enjoy

Re: The Official Leeds United FC Why are they here in the 1st place? Maybe because from day 1 we have been the biggest footballing nation in europe' date=' and understandably players from the top ec

Re: The Official Leeds United FC

This shows you really could get promoted. Peterborough has been banging on the door of promotion for a while.

Auto-promotion is pretty much off the cards, the play-offs are possible if we can get a run going. So 'could' is definitely the right word atm. But we really need consistency.

Leicester are surely up, Peterborough, Shorpe, MK Dons and Millwall fighting for the other spot. Leeds, Oldham, Stockport, Huddersfield and a couple of other sides are fighting for the play-offs.

Like Tom said it was a great great performance by the boys.

Looked solid at the back , The midfield ran the show and with Beckford back to bang in the goals ,It all looks good for the mighty whites .

Cant wait till this comes out

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/film/article2164802.ece

Still 5 points off the play-off positions though. If we just get a bit of consistency then we can easily move up the table.

Interesting... http://www.leedsunited.com/page/LatestNewsDetail/0,,10273~1531184,00.html

Aidy White also called up to the U19's. Not bad for someone who only recently turned 17.

Good to see that despite the first team being in L1 we are still producing some top talent.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Watching Michael Nelson today for Hartlepool' date=' didn't seem too impressive. Can't say he's any better than what we got. Hen was today just an off-day, or is that his normal performance?

[/quote']

To be fair, he was playing against a Premier League striker who is in fine form at the moment.

I thought he played well today and snuffed out quite a lot of West Ham's ariel attacks. Even if Chris Turner thinks he is playing badly, he is still pretty much guaranteed a starting place.

Flippin eck you cant critisise Leeds fans at all, its always the same response of "We are a big club"...... The fact is you might have been a decent team but at this moment in time you are evolving into an average league 1 side, and if you dont go up this season i could see you staying there for a while..

Flippin eck you cant critisise Leeds fans at all' date=' its always the same response of "We are a big club"...... The fact is you might have been a decent team but at this moment in time you are evolving into an average league 1 side, and if you dont go up this season i could see you staying there for a while..[/quote']

I didn't see we were a big club at all, I said we were bigger than Palace..

And truth be told, I can't be wrong as there is no specific guidelines and it is a matter of opinion, so if I said I thought Leeds were the biggest team in the world I would still be right.

Flippin eck you cant critisise Leeds fans at all' date=' its always the same response of "We are a big club"...... The fact is you might have been a decent team but at this moment in time you are evolving into an average league 1 side, and if you dont go up this season i could see you staying there for a while..[/quote']

You don't have to be playing at the highest level to be a big club....

Juve were in Serie B for a season, are they not a big club because of this?

Leeds are a big club, thats not a matter of opinion, even if the team may not match it at the moment.

You don't have to be playing at the highest level to be a big club....

Juve were in Serie B for a season' date=' are they not a big club because of this?

Leeds are a big club, thats not a matter of opinion, even if the team may not match it at the moment.[/quote']

Im not saying Leeds arnt a big club! Im just saying that every time you critisise them for whatever reason, the come back is always the same! "We are a big club" etc etc..

Seft when do you think Leeds will get back into the Premiership? (if ever)..

Do you think it will take 5-10+ years or could it happen within 2 or 3?

How should I know.

This year promotion looks unlikely, and if we don't get promoted next season then I would say never.

If we do get promoted, due to the size of the club and the players we can attract, I think 3-4 seasons in the Championship. Then it would be a relegation battle from there on in.

So I would say a good 5/6 years. As for getting back into Europe, and becoming one of the big sides again... either 20+ years or never tbh.