The Official Leeds United FC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Leeds United FC I counted wrong, there's actually 14. They are mainly within a 3 year range, because, no matter how it sounds, football is always better when you are winning. I enjoy

Re: The Official Leeds United FC Why are they here in the 1st place? Maybe because from day 1 we have been the biggest footballing nation in europe' date=' and understandably players from the top ec

Re: The Official Leeds United FC

Trundle's done sweet FA so far' date=' never looks involved. Needs a rocket up his... bottom.

As for Dickinson, I think he's class. Solid down the left IMO.

And who are you referring to as the AM who cant score, none of our signings seem to be able to score :P[/quote']

Liam Dickinson, expected to join on loan from Derby when the loan window opens.

Liam Dickinson' date=' expected to join on loan from Derby when the loan window opens.[/quote']

Riiiiiight.

Can't say I'm too up to date off the field :o

Anyway, on the bus home, when you here opposition fans saying that Leeds deserved a draw, you know Leeds really deserved to win :(

That Huddersfield keeper in the England setup by all accounts??

Riiiiiight.

Can't say I'm too up to date off the field :o

Anyway' date=' on the bus home, when you here opposition fans saying that Leeds deserved a draw, you know Leeds really deserved to win :(

That Huddersfield keeper in the England setup by all accounts??[/quote']

England U19 keeper, think he was called up to the U21's recently as well.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11715_4894323,00.html

Game over' date=' in more than one way I fear.

Just got a text from a lad at them game, will edit the expletives.

"*Poor showing, *poor result. Never threatened and looked too *flipping slow. They just don't look *bothered at the moment".[/quote']

Just listened to it and we sounded very poor.

I love league 1 anyway :P

Ooh a win. Maybe we should only be called Beckford FC for away games.

But due to the fact that consistency is a word not known to Leeds United, I'll make two wagers:

- If Leeds win the next 4 games in a row (a run!)

OR

- If Leeds get promoted

I will streak in the closest following live football event.

Up to 7th without even playing! :eek:

Stockport went down at Colchester' date=' Oldham lost and Shorpe lost to Southend. Peterborough and Millwall both won.

5 Oldham 33 54

6 Shorpe 31 53

---------------------

7 Leeds 32 51

8 Stockport 33 51

Hope?[/quote']

6th place at the end of the season, AT BEST.

Cracking free-kick from Snods. He's getting better every game. Good finish for their opener as well.

Leeds 4-0 Yeovil

Check out Kilkenny's strike! Classy finish by Beckford for the 4th as well.

I bet Becchio felt like an idiot after missing the penalty though. Should have let Snodgrass take it. :rolleyes:

Listening to the game on my local radio. :)

Sounds like Leeds are on top so far, Swindon have had a couple of good chances though. Snodgrass playing well according to the commentators.

Edit:

Leicester beating Millwall

Oldham beating MK Dons

Shorpe losing.

Peterborough down to 10 men.

Come on Leeds! Swindon just missed a sitter. They've been dreadful away from home this season, Leeds have been amazing at Elland Road. Set up perfectly for a shock. :( Swindon playing well, as usual against Leeds. Swindon always raise their game for the top teams, then play utter s... against all the rest.

Edit2: Snodgrass just missed a great chance. :( All Leeds atm, a great save from Smith but Delph misses the rebound.

Edit3: 10 man Peterborough take the lead. Dons level with Oldham. Leeds have another chance.

Edit4: Penalty appeal turned down. Hit Amankwaah's hand. One commentator reckons it should have been a pen, the other is adamant it wasn't.

Edit5: Wow, these commentators are the most un-biased Swindon fans I've ever seen. One says Swindon seem to be getting a lot of the 50/50 decisions, some of which should have been Leeds free-kicks.

Both are now chuckling at how small the ref is. Apparently Cox was towering over him (and Cox is 5"10 I think), and now they've noticed that McNamee is bigger than him (and McNamee is a dwarf! About 5"6 or 5"7).

Edit6: Oldham back in front.

Edit7: MK Dons back level. With Oldham.

Edit8: Cox misses a sitter. 0-0 at half-time.

Edit9: Dons 3-2 Oldham. Come on Leeds...

Edit10: Leeds playing poor. Passes all over the place.

Edit11: Dons 4-2. All Swindon here. :rolleyes:

Edit12: Beckford shot off the line, Howson shot off the line, scrambled away. The frustration is obvious. :(

Edit13: 10 minutes to go. (Liam) Dickinson on for Becchio. Johnson on for Kilkenny. Running out of time.

Edit14: 5 minutes. Grella on. Leeds going 4-3-3.

Edit15: GOAL!! Beckford does it again!! :D Swindon concede yet another late goal, but for once I'm delighted! :D Come on Leeds, just hold on...

Edit16: 4 minutes stoppage time. Swindon with a few late chances. Howson has a shot saved on the break.

Edit17: Beckford sent off for dissent. Idiot! Second yellow. Will miss next game now. Down to 10 men. :mad:

Edit18: Swindon just miss from a few yards! Heart in mouth. :(