The Official Leeds United FC

Re: The Official Leeds United FC

Has the relegation fight made you want to forget them ? ;)

A tad. :)

Nah, I'm a Leeds fan, but seeing as the Swindon ground is 10 minutes down the road I'd rather go watch them on Saturday than do nothing. Of course I want them to do well, but I don't support them.

And whenever Leeds face Swindon, I'm always rooting 200% for Leeds (more than normal because of the ribbing I would face if Leeds lost).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Leeds United FC I counted wrong, there's actually 14. They are mainly within a 3 year range, because, no matter how it sounds, football is always better when you are winning. I enjoy

Re: The Official Leeds United FC Why are they here in the 1st place? Maybe because from day 1 we have been the biggest footballing nation in europe' date=' and understandably players from the top ec

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Why would he play for the youth team when hes a key player in the first team?

If thats a nasty comment id like to hear why..

I just didn't like the way you replied, making it sound like like you were replying to an imbecile.

I don't want to get on the wrong side of any fan on this fan, regardless of their allegiances, because it would just spoil the thread, and, put simply, I can't be arsd.

Just the occasional highlights' date=' such as the one above. So obviously not enough for a detailed view of him, but does seem to score an awful lot for the U18s.

[/quote']

Agree.

Lets replay it , I'm sure we could win :P

Heading down to ER on the 18th for the Tranmere game. Can't wait! :D

With schoolwork, my dad working, and living 4-5 hours away we've been unable to make the trip, so hopefully there's still something to play for (hopefully automatic) come the 18th.

Leicester live on Easter Monday as well.

Heading down to ER on the 18th for the Tranmere game. Can't wait! :D

With schoolwork' date=' my dad working, and living 4-5 hours away we've been unable to make the trip, so hopefully there's still something to play for (hopefully automatic) come the 18th.

Leicester live on Easter Monday as well.[/quote']

Good lad, where you sat? Hope for your sake it's not the family stand :P

Thought's are with Kevin and Chris' families.

Such a needless way to lose such important people from their lives.

I wasn't in Turkey, was still young at the time, and going to Galatasaray was more than unsuitable. I will never forget the following 3 weeks though.

Rest in peace lads, missed but not forgotten.

M.O.T.

No Beckford tonight? Dickinson and Becchio up front' date=' Grella on bench. Is he suspended? No mention of him missing in the preview - only mentions were knocks for Kilkenny and Snods (both started in the end anyway).[/quote']

Don't need him, how many times I have to tell you!

Snoddy (1-0) is twice as good as him :D

But we want the Golden Boot Tom! :D

Snoddy makes it 2-0, Orient down to 10, and within 2 minutes they have one back. I hope this isn't a repeat of Crewe.

And Delph's going to miss the Tranmere and Hartlepool games. The one ER game I get to go to and he's not going to be playing! What a let down. :(

10th April .... I bloody hate this day.

Watching a bit of super Leeds ' date=' It helps to take my mind of things a little bit[/quote']

Mate, watching that video, I coulda cried if I had wanted to. I'm missing the old days so much atm.

Was counting the other day how many games I musta been to, I reckon I'm smack on about the 500 mark. Season ticket again next season :)

Was reminiscing the other day, trying to pick out my favourite ever match. Got myself a short list of about 12, couldn't pick between them!

Wetherall against Scum should be on that video though.

Mate' date=' watching that video, I coulda cried if I had wanted to. I'm missing the old days so much atm.

Was counting the other day how many games I musta been to, I reckon I'm smack on about the 500 mark. Season ticket again next season :)

Was reminiscing the other day, trying to pick out my favourite ever match. Got myself a short list of about 12, couldn't pick between them!

Wetherall against Scum should be on that video though.[/quote']

Your sure right about Weatherall's goal.

It would be good to see your list of 12 , Will post my top 12 after this weekend is over