The Official Leeds United FC

Re: The Official Leeds United FC

I wonder if Beckford will stay next season if they don't go up' date=' cus once he goes Leeds are in big trouble, plus Delph is definitly going to the prem.[/quote']

I hope Beckford doesn't stay tbh. You "Beckford United" callers must have seen how lazy and how poorer work ethic he has. :mad:

We'll do it at our place anyway, sold out now. 1-0 isn't too bad a result down there, although an equaliser would be lovely.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Leeds United FC I counted wrong, there's actually 14. They are mainly within a 3 year range, because, no matter how it sounds, football is always better when you are winning. I enjoy

Re: The Official Leeds United FC Why are they here in the 1st place? Maybe because from day 1 we have been the biggest footballing nation in europe' date=' and understandably players from the top ec

I hope Beckford doesn't stay tbh. You "Beckford United" callers must have seen how lazy and how poorer work ethic he has. :mad:

We'll do it at our place anyway' date=' sold out now. 1-0 isn't too bad a result down there, although an equaliser would be lovely.[/quote']

Ye but a whole bag a goals too !!! :P

1-0 isn't that bad. Millwall's a hard place to go, and so is our place. All the part time supporters will come back for that one and we'll have 38k+

Sam Sodje, thought him and Becchio had great games, just so angry at Beckford as usual, and Naylor and Delph were uncharacteristically poor.

1-0 isn't that bad. Millwall's a hard place to go' date=' and so is our place. All the part time supporters will come back for that one and we'll have 38k+

Sam Sodje, thought him and Becchio had great games, just so angry at Beckford as usual, and Naylor and Delph were uncharacteristically poor.[/quote']

Well Delph was lucky to be on the pitch after that tackle near the end of the first half, nasty swipe.

Anyone make the trip yesterday?

With the crowd restrictions i was wondering how the atmosphere was for the away suporters?.

Nah, with only 1k allocated and about 6k applying for tickets I was never getting one. I applied on 3 peoples season tickets and still didn't get one :o

Don't think anyone else did either, but I may be wrong.

Are you making the trip up here? It's sold out, gunna be a great atmosphere, with all the part time supporters descending on the place.

Must say, I'm looking forward to our trip to Wembley again :P

Nah' date=' with only 1k allocated and about 6k applying for tickets I was never getting one. I applied on 3 peoples season tickets and still didn't get one :o

Don't think anyone else did either, but I may be wrong.

Are you making the trip up here? It's sold out, gunna be a great atmosphere, with all the part time supporters descending on the place.

[b']Must say, I'm looking forward to our trip to Wembley again[/b] :P

Must say i think Shrewsbury are favourites to go up and i hope they do it for ya!

Don't even count myself as a part-time Lions supporter nowadays Rad- Done my time at the den years ago before my strange transformation from a happy go lucky young bloke into the middleage cashcow that i now am

:o.

I'd love to go up there next week, only went to Elland once, back in the 80's when it was the old first. Scary place at that time.Planing to watch it on LU TV know if its anygood?

Wembley....tut tut tut

:rolleyes:

A bumper crowd of over 20,000 will throng to Bramall Lane tonight for the Blades' crucial play-off semi-final second leg

Club chiefs have hailed the 'phenomenal demand' as proof that United deserve their place in the Premier League of English football

The astonishing ticket sales come just days after almost 2,000 Blades fans made the trip to Preston for the first leg

Former Leeds boss Kevin Blackwell is staggered by the massive interest in the game

"Considering Elland Road is just a few miles up the road, it's staggering that we can pull 20,000 to the Lane

"You take it for granted that a club like Leeds will have hundreds of thousands of fans take an interest when a Premier League place is up for grabs, but Bramall Lane will have 23, maybe as many as 24,000 fans packed in tonight, that's not to be sniffed at."

It is thought the crowd might be swelled by Yorkshire football fans who were unable to lay their hands on prized tickets for Leeds United's forthcoming play-off clash with Millwall. With 38,000 tickets sold in a matter of hours, tens of thousands of fans are known to have missed out and Bramall Lane bosses hope to benefit from disappointed fans

A ticket office spokesman appealed to unlucky Leeds fans, "There's still thousands of tickets available priced at just £16 or £20. If you couldn't get a ticket for the big Leeds game, why not come along and watch the Blades? We could do with your support"

Class :D Forever in our shadow whatever division we are in

Class :D Forever in our shadow whatever division we are in

To be honest Leeds' support is pretty poor considering.. Leeds has a population of over 700,000 with one team in the city yet has an average attendance of around 25,000?, whilst Sheffield has a population of just over 500,000 with two big ish teams.

Anyway, our average attendance for this season is 26,000 Wednesdays is around 22,000. I reckon there will be at least 30,000 there at Bramall Lane tonight :)

To be honest Leeds' support is pretty poor considering.. Leeds has a population of over 700' date='000 with one team in the city yet has an average attendance of around 25,000?, whilst Sheffield has a population of just over 500,000 with two big ish teams.

Anyway, our average attendance for this season is 26,000 Wednesdays is around 22,000. I reckon there will be at least 30,000 there at Bramall Lane tonight :)[/quote']

Average attendance of 25,000 not bad for a league 3 team :D but i do see where your coming from.

Like to see you get beat tonight just in case we go up , More fun playing your lot then Preston.

Yeh but if we didn't have him we'd sign someone like Cox' date=' who I honestly believe would bring more to the team.[/quote']

You clearly don't get to see Cox often.

He pulls out moments of magic and his work rate can be good, but he is fairly inconsistent and missed a LOT of sitters.

He's virtually a League 1 Adebayor. I'd have Beckford, Fryatt, Howard or Mackail-Smith over him tbf.

Although maybe he's dragged down by a very poor Swindon side, he could fare better with a better calibre of players.

I wonder if Delph and Beckford will stick around ? :D

I hope Beckford doesn't. I'd take a straight swap for Sodje tbh. Maybe Bates will stick his hand in his pocket and buy a striker who has some sort of work rate and turns up to big games.

Delph was non-existent over both ties, but he's a class act none the less. Profit wise the longer we hold onto him the better.

I hope Beckford doesn't. I'd take a straight swap for Sodje tbh. Maybe Bates will stick his hand in his pocket and buy a striker who has some sort of work rate and turns up to big games.

Delph was non-existent over both ties' date=' but he's a class act none the less. Profit wise the longer we hold onto him the better.[/quote']

You say u'd be ok with Beckford going but, with his goals u only got the play-offs, so without them surely it would be a much tougher season.