The Official Leeds United FC

Re: The Official Leeds United FC

Tbf we seem to be playing better away anyway this season. Good draw. No pressure on us, we're now the team to be feared. :D

Woodgate, Lennon, Keane and Rose all at Spurs. Could be interesting. Lennon's pace would destroy Hughes though. Wonder if Grayson will fancy White for that game.

Tbf we seem to be playing better away anyway this season. Good draw. No pressure on us' date=' we're now the team to be feared. :D

Woodgate, Lennon, Keane and Rose all at Spurs. Could be interesting.[b'] Lennon's pace would destroy Hughes though.[/b] Wonder if Grayson will fancy White for that game.

Hughes seemed quite a good player besides the lack of pace. He read the game well and intercepted a lot of passes. As soon as Valenica came on you could see had the beating of him to the line though. If White is pacy then I hope he plays otherwise it will be a hammering for you. :P

Hughes seemed quite a good player besides the lack of pace. He read the game well and intercepted a lot of passes. As soon as Valenica came on you could see had the beating of him to the line though. If White is pacy then I hope he plays otherwise it will be a hammering for you. :P

Hughes was one of our best players today' date=' just behind Kisnorbo and Ankergren according to the general consensus. He may lack pace, but he reads the game well and has bags of experience. Doesn't help that he's naturally a midfielder, but he's adapted well to the left-back spot.

White is a bullet, but being able to match Lennon's pace won't be enough to tackle him. Lennon would probably have no problems beating White in all honesty. And White also suffers with cramp towards the latter stages of games.

But lets not think about that for now, we just dumped the Premiership champions out of the FA Cup! :D

[YOUTUBE']Dd67u0nZlRE[/YOUTUBE]

What an assistance for the goal' date=' it reminds me a couple of them made by Lucho here in Porto. :)[/quote']

Jonny Howson, local boy, came up the ranks and became a hero after scoring two goals against Carlisle in the play-off semi final, after losing the first leg 2-1, with the second coming in the final minute of the match. When he was still a teenager.

Finally found a moment to top those goals now. :)

I have a dream that one day Leeds will escape the dark tombs of Div. 1 & we will sit again upon a mountain top called Premiership.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mr Bates pockets will open & Leeds fans sweltering in the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transported to an oasis of top class free flowing football, upon a mountain top called Premiership.

I have a dream that my 3 children will one day live in a city blessed by a team of players who can live once again in flowing football alongside other great cities & upon a mountain top called Premiership.

I have a dream that one day, down in Manchester, with its "foul" defenders & "vicious" strikers, with its manager having his lips dripping with the words of "5 minutes? NO MORE!" and "WE GAVE it away" -- one day right there in Manchester little Leeds fans and little Leeds Supporters will be able to join hands with Big Leeds fans and Big Leeds Supporters and agree one day SOON we will sit, once more upon a mountain top called Premiership

I have a dream.......

I have a dream that one day every player shall be exalted, and every opposing team and every opposing player shall be laid low, the rich clubs will be made poor, and the mighty Sheiks will shake; and the glory of Leeds United shall be revealed once more, when they finally sit upon a mountain top called Premiership.

This is our hope, and this is the faith, that we go back from Manchester to our homeland with, Today ...... I have a dream

(Forgive me M L King)

Matt Busby, Alex Ferguson, Bobby Charlton, Eric Djemba-Djemba, your boys took one hell of a beating.

We're Leeds! And were proud of it,

We're Leeds And Were proud of it,

We're Leeds And Were proud of it

Thank god Beckford got such a poor first touch :D

Matt Busby' date=' Alex Ferguson, Bobby Charlton, Eric Djemba-Djemba, your boys took one hell of a beating.[/size']

We're Leeds And Were proud of it,

We're Leeds And Were proud of it

Thank god Beckford got such a poor first touch :D

What you might call a typical Beckford goal. Outpaces the defenders, screws up the first touch but manages to poke it home. :D

Still hasn't really sunk in. Loving me new desktop though. B)

A Cola Cola League 1 team beating the Premiership Champions will get some people going :)

Add to that that it was at OT, we've had a fierce rivalry with United for decades and United hadn't lost in 25 games in the FA Cup 3rd round, and had never lost under Ferguson, and it makes it pretty dámn satisfying.

Congratulations on your Result and Performance at Old Trafford' date=' you were deserved winners and I was very impressed with the performances of all of your players particularly Howson and Johnson ... My Uncle is a Leeds fan so they are my English team :D

Snodgrass FK B)[/quote']

Fergie even admitted Leeds were the better team. Wes Brown was disgraceful :P

beckford2240.gif

4In0K6i69CU

1:10 is the free-kick after White's diving header. (Ftr, this wasn't my video, just one I found on youtube. Really makes you feel the atmosphere, for those that weren't).

edJhRVBzw3Y

The Yorkshire Radio commentary. B)

Here's another couple of decent post-match videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLB8hw8k0cY&feature=related

The most interesting part is about in the middle (1st video)' date=' when the arena is virtually empty, except for the Leeds back, which is virtually full :eek:[/quote']

They kept us in for 15 minutes after the final whistle so it's not like we had a lot of choice!