The Official Leeds United FC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Leeds United FC I counted wrong, there's actually 14. They are mainly within a 3 year range, because, no matter how it sounds, football is always better when you are winning. I enjoy

Re: The Official Leeds United FC Why are they here in the 1st place? Maybe because from day 1 we have been the biggest footballing nation in europe' date=' and understandably players from the top ec

Re: The Official Leeds United FC

Don't know how it was still 2-0 by the time they scored, but again we couldn't take our chances. It was scrappy for the last 20, but the main thing is we held on and finally got a bleeding win. Gradel was superb today, the only player who actually played his heart out and chased every ball. And finally, finally Grayson has found the nerve to sub Beckford. If only he could find the nerve to sub Howson too.

Shame it's probably too late now.

Don't know how it was still 2-0 by the time they scored' date=' but again we couldn't take our chances. It was scrappy for the last 20, but the main thing is we held on and finally got a bleeding win. Gradel was superb today, the only player who actually played his heart out and chased every ball. And finally, finally Grayson has found the nerve to sub Beckford. If only he could find the nerve to sub Howson too.

Shame it's probably too late now.[/quote']

How is it too late? Worst case scenario at the end of today, we are 2 points off 2nd with 6 games to go. God.

Gradel was superb. I guess there had to be at least one line in your post that made sense :)

That was the 9th time this season in the league that Beckford has been subbed, so not sure what your point is.

Howson is one of the players who puts it in the most. He's proud to wear the shirt, and he's twice as good as Doyle.

• 2 weeks later...

Play-off spot effectively secured, yay. \o/

In all seriousness, back up to 2nd and it's back in our hands. But four games left, one against Charlton who are also back in form. Gillingham this weekend who have a pretty decent home record. God it's going to be so tense, I can't stand it.

Come on Leeds! Gradel is on fire right now, and Becchio has scored three goals in two games since his injury.

• 3 weeks later...

We're going to get it' date=' today :)

It's going to be buzzing today.

Whatever the outcome, I'm gunna end up in the pub afterwards. For one of two different reasons though...

MOT.[/quote']

Best of luck today,Ideally I would like to see Huddersfield go up because Lee Clark used to play for us but as that probably won't happen I think Leeds will do it today.

Frankly though if you can't beat Bristol Rovers at home you don't deserve promotion:o

Found a pretty good stream but it's about a minute behind SSN (I think) and I just can't take it.

Swindon 1-0 up. What a big double blow it'll be for me if they end up getting promoted and we don't. As it stands though, they're 2nd. Long time to go.

Come on Leeds!

Found a pretty good stream but it's about a minute behind SSN (I think) and I just can't take it.

Swindon 1-0 up. What a big double blow it'll be for me if they end up getting promoted and we don't. As it stands though' date=' they're 2nd. Long time to go.

Come on Leeds![/quote']

Millwall reply :D

Cmon Leeds! I'm staying up way to late for this!!

Play-off advert on SkySports:

"The agony.." - shows scenes of Leeds fans after the second leg of the play-offs last season.

Sums it up brilliantly. The agony. Eight of years of hell looking like it was finally coming to an end, but Leeds still manage to mess it up. I'm so tired of this. Every single season we have to experience some sort of agony. Relegation, play-off heartache, relegation, administration, -15, play-off heartache, play-off heartache. And now.. more play-off heartache? :(

Play-off advert on SkySports:

"The agony.." - shows scenes of Leeds fans after the second leg of the play-offs last season.

Sums it up brilliantly. The agony. Eight of years of hell looking like it was finally coming to an end' date=' but Leeds still manage to mess it up. I'm so tired of this. Every single season we have to experience some sort of agony. Relegation, play-off heartache, relegation, administration, -15, play-off heartache, play-off heartache. And now.. more play-off heartache? :([/quote']

I'm wrecked! So nervous...I'm not bothering with getting my hopes up for the playoffs. Even though I probably will get all pumped. This game ain't over though!

CMON BOYS!!!

1-0 down, ten men, not even looking like scoring. And as I've been saying all bleeding year we've messed it up again.

Absolutely devastated. We're never going to get a better chance than this. I can honestly say I've never felt more depressed than I do right now. :'(

1-0 down' date=' ten men, not even looking like scoring. And as I've been saying all bleeding year we've messed it up again.

Absolutely devastated. We're never going to get a better chance than this. I can honestly say I've never felt more depressed than I do right now. :'([/quote']

I'm feeling it too. I'm just watching the live text. I'm glad I don't have to watch the ********! :mad: