The Official Leeds United FC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Leeds United FC I counted wrong, there's actually 14. They are mainly within a 3 year range, because, no matter how it sounds, football is always better when you are winning. I enjoy

Re: The Official Leeds United FC Why are they here in the 1st place? Maybe because from day 1 we have been the biggest footballing nation in europe' date=' and understandably players from the top ec

Re: The Official Leeds United FC

1-0 down' date=' ten men, not even looking like scoring. And as I've been saying all bleeding year we've messed it up again.

Absolutely devastated. We're never going to get a better chance than this. I can honestly say I've never felt more depressed than I do right now. :'([/quote']

Say what? ;)

I honestly can't believe it. I'm so nervous all over again. Omg. It'll feel ten times worse now' date=' if that's possible, if we concede again. Hold on, for the love of god, please hold on.[/quote']

It defies all logic, but from experience this sort of situation is even more nerve racking when you're in front.

It defies all logic' date=' but from experience this sort of situation is even more nerve racking when you're in front.[/quote']

100% correct. I don't know what to do.

Bromby hits the post. Bristol Rovers went close a couple of times. I can't stand this.

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!11111 :D :D

We've finally, finally done it. Unbelievable!

I take back every single thing I've said all season. I was pessimistic, but after all we've been through, I just couldn't take another failure. And with 10 men and 1-0 down, it looked over. Unbelievable.

It's one step back, but it's one massive step.