The Official Leeds United FC

Re: The Official Leeds United FC

Sorry with the late comment lads but I was too busy viewing us go joint top of the Premier League table this afternoon.

That's a bit of a loose term isn't it? Don't you mean, getting updates from Sky Sports News from the comfort of my arm chair?

You gunna put your Scum shirt on ready for Match of the Day?

Or have you not bought a shirt yet this season?.. incase City win the league and you need to buy one of their shirts instead...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Official Leeds United FC I counted wrong, there's actually 14. They are mainly within a 3 year range, because, no matter how it sounds, football is always better when you are winning. I enjoy

Re: The Official Leeds United FC Why are they here in the 1st place? Maybe because from day 1 we have been the biggest footballing nation in europe' date=' and understandably players from the top ec

That's a bit of a loose term isn't it? Don't you mean' date=' getting updates from Sky Sports News from the comfort of my arm chair?

[b']Viewing on a stream ;-) [/b]

Had it on all day;) And MOTD is a must with Liverpool, City and Chelsea all bottling it today.

Or have you not bought a shirt yet this season?.. incase City win the league and you need to buy one of their shirts instead...

See above;) - dont need to 'change shirts' for "better" team/s (unlike Alan Smith et al:p)

10 of those things that Leeds lack on the pitch (characters:p)

That's a bit of a loose term isn't it? Don't you mean' date=' getting updates from Sky Sports News from the comfort of my arm chair?

Or have you not bought a shirt yet this season?.. incase City win the league and you need to buy one of their shirts instead...[/quote']

Ooooops Winner by knock-out Radebe20 :D:D:D

As it is the season of goodwill I just though I would bring a bit of late Christmas cheer into some young Leeds fans lives.

Now you may be nearly 11 years old but I want to tell you it hasn't always been Shorpe, Doncaster and Carlisle.

There was a time that due to some phenomenal financial mismanagment you were able to attract some genuine 'top' players.

You beat Milan, Lazio and were so close to beating Barcelona at Elland road.

You even challenged your hated rivals (The 'real' United;)) for the PL title.

So as you make your way up to Barnsley tomorrow afternoon, watch these videos (whilst also ignoring the fact that Man Utd will be top of the PL at the time;)) which will give you some 'enjoyment' of being a Leeds fan:

And keep the faith my little cherubs - If Hull, Swansea, QPR etc can reach the PL then it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that you yourselves can one day reach the PL and justifiably call yourselves a 'big' club.

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year:D

• 2 weeks later...

I have decided to go down to Arsenal today, setting off in a few minutes. Losing about £80's pay, spending £53 on the ticket, a further £40 on my share of the petrol, £20 on beer no doubt and then lunch and dinner on the way down. Plus annoying the hell outta my boss, I reckon in all it probably wasn't the wisest decision for me right now.

But didn't think we would get tickets after applying late and after we did I simply can't say no.

On the off chance that we get something out of the game, or if them French pigs cheat in any shape or form, perrrleeaasseee can somebody get onto that Arsenal thread and give them some stick from me!

• 2 weeks later...

The dark day was when that chelsea .... got involved in OUR club.

HNlfhQFeHjs

Thanks Jonny. MOT

Snodgrass and Clayton next' date=' season tickets 14% increase for next season.

[b']

Get the chelsea out of Leeds. [/b]

Couldn't Agree MORE! :(

"Dark day for the club today.

I'm seriously debating not going to another match until Bates has sold up.

Not lining that fat chelsea wankkers pockets any more.

Get out of our club. "

Couldn't Agree MORE! :(

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Actually scrap my last post' date=' it seems were in trouble again every other club can keep there star players seems they like rasising our hopes to kick us down again. Need miracle now to top it off Bates will probably reveal hes staying[/quote']

Most important signing so far, Warnocks buddy GK. I forecast supporters player of the season :) That's my miracle